Ray

rayward - 5/12/08 at 08:57 PM

Clearing out/tidying the garage!

Putting up the Xmas lights

Ray

Triton - 5/12/08 at 08:58 PM

Spot of sun bathing

mistergrumpy - 5/12/08 at 09:00 PM

Messing with the car tomorrow then putting it on a trailer and driving it to the local hospital for a first drive round their car park. (Yeah! ) Unfortunately, in pay back for the use of the trailer I've to go to Yorkshire ( Boo!) and help strip and move some racking around.

[Edited on 5/12/08 by mistergrumpy]

[Edited on 5/12/08 by mistergrumpy]

spdpug98 - 5/12/08 at 09:00 PM

I am still in the process of getting the garage ready for the arrival of my kit, so the plan for tomorrow is:

1 Install new lighting in the garage
2 Finally get the old race shell out (with the help of a few friends)
3 Paint the garage floor
4 Have a few beers as the Mrs & kids have all gone away for the weekend

[Edited on 5/12/08 by spdpug98]

Guinness - 5/12/08 at 09:01 PM

Saturday:-

Buying a Christmas Tree

(This involves driving to the forestry commission "Xmas Trees" thing in the local woods and spending three or four hours in the freezing cold while my wife decides on exactly which tree to get, then goes back to the first one we saw and picks that one!)

Putting Tree Up

Getting the Lights out of the Attic

Finding out they don't work

Go to town looking for spare bulbs

Giving up looking for spare bulbs and just buying a new set.

Decorating the tree

Plasterboarding the Loft

Sunday:-

Plasterboarding the Loft because I doubt I'll get any actual work done on Saturday!

Oh and I have a set of plans to draw up for a client for Monday and 3 university assignments due this month!

Good luck with the re-test. All the best cars have a couple of SVA tests!

Mike

dhutch - 5/12/08 at 09:01 PM

Fracture and Failure Lab Report CoarseWork Submission and work on our Design for Assembly Group Project Presentaion.

Next weekend however, is after the end of term.

Daniel

clairetoo - 5/12/08 at 09:08 PM

IF it's not raining when I get back from work I'm thinking of pulling my engine out..........and bunging in a bigger one

nib1980 - 5/12/08 at 09:11 PM

i'll be putting up some more lights on mine and my neighbours houses

[img][/img]

RichardK - 5/12/08 at 09:12 PM

Rufforth auto jumble in the morning then, giving the 7 a good wash as it still filty after being trailored to sva on Tuesday. Maybe fit my post sva mods

Sunday putting tree and the misses's chav lights.

Have fun

Rich

DIY Si - 5/12/08 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
IF it's not raining when I get back from work I'm thinking of pulling my engine out..........and bunging in a bigger one

You not done that yet?! I thought you would have sorted that out ages ago!

ahb - 5/12/08 at 09:29 PM

I had my retest today.
Passed emissions but failed noise test again.
Never mind though, I'm packing up my thermal drawers cause me, wife and bairn are of to see Santa in Lapland on sunday. WAY HAY!!!

David Jenkins - 5/12/08 at 09:31 PM

Going for a blat in the car... if the weather cooperates.

clairetoo - 5/12/08 at 09:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DIY Si
quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo

You not done that yet?! I thought you would have sorted that out ages ago!

Ive been sooooooooooooooo busy at work - that and I've been prepping another V6 to go in a friends Fury.................

lsdweb - 5/12/08 at 09:48 PM

Wales Rally GB HQ for the weekend for me!

StevieB - 5/12/08 at 09:48 PM

Rufforth auto jumble to buy a few last bits and pieces for SVA prep, butthen collapsing on sofa again because the lurgy is visiting my house at the moment

carpmart - 5/12/08 at 09:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lsdweb
Wales Rally GB HQ for the weekend for me!

Now that sounds like the best way to spend the weekend!

triumphdave - 5/12/08 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Triton
Spot of sun bathing

Hope not I am waiting for my seats.

lsdweb - 5/12/08 at 09:57 PM

quote:

Originally posted by lsdweb Wales Rally GB HQ for the weekend for me! Now that sounds like the best way to spend the weekend!

Pretty boring really - hoping for no activity as if we have do anything it's gone badly wrong (like today!). Will watch dots on a screen for two days but we will see the super special in the Stadium.

Hugh Paterson - 5/12/08 at 10:26 PM

setup new chassis jig, nock out a couple of nosecones whack out, a couple o jigs and home for beer, prob midnight
Shug

coozer - 5/12/08 at 10:45 PM

Decorating all the downstairs rooms, drinking, trying to get the new engine in the mnr ..... and shopping for HWITNNO (apart from xmas) xmas present.

So, generally painting and spending my pay on HWITNNO

hector - 5/12/08 at 10:45 PM

Im off to buy a 3.9 V8i discovery which will eventually be a donor engine!!!!

mangogrooveworkshop - 6/12/08 at 12:15 AM

Doing a 80 electrical inspections and tripping the breakers . They are all outside.....then do the certification of each installation.
I love my yellow robin

richard thomas - 6/12/08 at 12:15 AM

Strongbow tonight, out for a skid about tomorrow afternoon weather permitting!

eznfrank - 6/12/08 at 06:37 AM

Out with the family for a Chinese banquet for my 30th tonight and then off "somehwere" tomorrow with my dad for my B'day present. I believe it's a Caterham track day as that's what he's been saying all year but he has recently asked me if I would do a tandem jump?!?!?

I'm being picked up at 5.30 on Sunday morning so no idea where it is were going

dogwood - 6/12/08 at 07:34 AM

STILL trying to get my wiring sorted !!!

Over a week now and it aint finished.
Why wont my indicators work

Danozeman - 6/12/08 at 10:06 AM

Well, hopefully spending the day in the garage.
But i have too much otherstuff to do like move a heap of mud round the back i have on my front garden, Put the outside light up at the front which iv had for months and loads of other little jobs.

But father inlaw and bro inlaw are doing the head gasket on bro inlaws Rover following a haynes manual, niether of them are mechanics and i am so im sure i will actually end up there!!

All in all i'l be avoiding getting the christmas tree and decorations out of the loft!!

Barrrr humbug!!

Beers tonight wifes out on her xmarse do.

dhutch - 6/12/08 at 10:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by nib1980
i'll be putting up some more lights on mine and my neighbours houses

That is good.
- Hoping to do somthing good outside ours this year.

We've had lights on the tree every year for the last 25 (im 21) but this summer we 'invested' in size 20m led strings that went on the narrowboat for a lit-boats procession.
- As the moment two of the strings are up here at uni and have been thrown at the house in a rather hap hazard way (fuck it, we're going next weekend) but once im home i'll have some more time. Roll on lights!

Daniel

richard thomas - 6/12/08 at 11:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dogwood

Are you using LED indicators by any chance? They won't work with a standard flasher relay, not enough load in the circuit.

dogwood - 7/12/08 at 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by richard thomas
quote:
Originally posted by dogwood

Are you using LED indicators by any chance? They won't work with a standard flasher relay, not enough load in the circuit.

Nope. All standard stuff.
couldn't fix it so put a new live feed from the fuze box to the relay. All ok now, so assume there was a brake in the original wire or something.
Thanks anyway
David