Board logo

What is this guy on?
smart51 - 29/6/09 at 05:07 PM

I've been looking at this car link to pistonheads I emailed them asking a few basic questions, is there any rust, what is the condition of the bodywork, when was the cam belt last changed. Here's the guy's response, what is he on?

Firstly if any of our cars were suffering with any of these faults they would be going straight to auction!.we have had so many of these pointless e-mails....the cars in tip top condition....but seems to attract evey train spotter in the country.DO NOT MAIL BACK THANKYOU

JUD - 29/6/09 at 05:09 PM

Find the name of the manager and forward him the mail.

If he was the manager then you are best of walking away.

Perhaps the LCB massive should all drop him a line...

JoelP - 29/6/09 at 05:10 PM

ive just emailed him to check if theres any rust, condition of the bodywork and if the cambelt as been done.

omega0684 - 29/6/09 at 05:12 PM

regretting selling the Vortx Colin?

smart51 - 29/6/09 at 05:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
regretting selling the Vortx Colin?
No, but now that I have some spare cash...

s2gse - 29/6/09 at 05:27 PM

just emailed him the same questions

graememk - 29/6/09 at 05:27 PM

i've just asked the seller a question, i wonder if theres any signs or rust on the outside of the car and can you tell if the passenger seat is free of man juice lol

afj - 29/6/09 at 05:48 PM

i asked about the rust and also said if i can view the car and warned him i would be bringing my UV torch and CSI googles ha ha man juice

blakep82 - 29/6/09 at 05:50 PM

man juice? why would a man be in a suzuki cappuchino?

main82000 - 29/6/09 at 05:52 PM

hi all
havin a giggle at this topic so i had to join in and emailed the same questions lol after all this hopefully after all this he will learn good manners

scootz - 29/6/09 at 05:55 PM

More to the point... what are you on? A Suzuki Cappucino AND THEN tell us you enquirer about it! LOL!

Only kidding... I've always had a soft spot for the dinky liddle Suzuki!

Think I too should enquire about his car!

[Edited on 29/6/09 by scootz]

RoadkillUK - 29/6/09 at 06:05 PM

I sent him this ...

Hi, I've been looking for one of these for my daughter and after seeing several, I have noticed that the bodywork is a little tired on most and the engines are noisy too. Could I enquire as to the condition of the bodywork in general and if there is any rust showing on the sills or wheelarches, also has the cam belt been changed in the last 20,000 miles?

chrisg - 29/6/09 at 06:08 PM

Cappucino's are a bit small for me, I'd need to buy two, one for each foot like roller skates!!

Cheers

Chris

Steve G - 29/6/09 at 06:28 PM

Can i play too please??

"Could you tell me if this car has service history and has the cambelt been changed recently at all. Are there any signs of rust on the bodywork

I'm a little confused as to why or how the mileage is warranted (or should that be warranteed)?? Could you please explain.

Thanks"

Dont think he'll explain somehow

blakep82 - 29/6/09 at 07:01 PM

has he answered anyone yet?

Mark Allanson - 29/6/09 at 07:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
Cappucino's are a bit small for me, I'd need to buy two, one for each foot like roller skates!!

Cheers

Chris

A 32 ton Scammel would be on the tight side for you, Chris

[Edited on 29/6/09 by Mark Allanson]

cd.thomson - 29/6/09 at 07:17 PM

ive asked him about the condition of the car too

NigeEss - 29/6/09 at 07:19 PM

Me too, and asked if the interior is clean with no evidence of jiggy acitvity

tul214 - 29/6/09 at 07:26 PM

Ha Ha...how childish

I sent a mail too!!!

UncleFista - 29/6/09 at 07:34 PM

I asked him what colour and model his red Suzuki Cappucino is.
I also asked him if it's a diesel.

I told him I'd have the cash early next week once my Western Union payment for my car has cleared and the well mannered Nigerian gentleman has collected it.

Oh yeah, and if there's much rust and when was the cam belt last changed

[Edited on 29/6/09 by UncleFista]

Steve Hignett - 29/6/09 at 07:36 PM

I refrained from being really childish like you lot of petty eThugs.

So I asked him:-

Hi there, you say it's Flame Red, did the Fire damage any of the wiring or interior?

livelee - 29/6/09 at 08:01 PM

Would a better idea not to be for everybody to try and arrange a viewing for the same day? Or even better at 6pm ("because of work" on different days of the week. Everybody chose a day. He'll be sat there thinking he has a sale and nobody will show up.

Also ask if this is the manuel it comes with, I believe it was an optional extra on Spanish imports: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2603399031_4e7fa5c5cf_o.jpg

[Edited on 29/6/09 by livelee]

Angus180 - 29/6/09 at 08:09 PM

lol, funny as, i may of sent him a email asking about rust and cambelt as im a serious buyer . . . :-)

MakeEverything - 29/6/09 at 08:23 PM

Hi,
Im really interested in the car, but i noticed its done quite a few miles. Has the Cam belt been done? Does it have a Full Service History, and is there any rust?
I notice you have a porsche Replica in the background. What are you asking for that?

Thanks.
Richard.

That should get a response!!

s2gse - 29/6/09 at 08:33 PM

what a laugh if only we could see his face went he opens his inbox
if anyone gets a reply let us know and keep up the emails
not kind but very funny

ReMan - 29/6/09 at 09:15 PM

Well done lads.
It's so good here

Dingz - 29/6/09 at 09:31 PM

Is no one going to ask him about the 'owners manuels'? was he the owner or are they in Spanish

stevegough - 29/6/09 at 09:32 PM

Had to join in, childish isn't it?

My message...... ... ...

Reference the cappucino. Please can you tell me why a search on M41MXR comes back as a 1994 ford mondeo 1.6 ? has the car been re-registered?

Also, I note from the photos the front wing and driver's door colours appear slightly different hues - is this difference apparent 'in the flesh'?

Do you have the V5? Has the cambelt been changed recently?

Think the pillock will get the message? What day are we all going to view the car / line up to test drive???

smart51 - 29/6/09 at 09:51 PM

You're all very bad people

tendoshingan - 29/6/09 at 10:14 PM

Genius, pure, bloody genius

livelee - 30/6/09 at 07:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by livelee
Also ask if this is the manuel it comes with, I believe it was an optional extra on Spanish imports: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2603399031_4e7fa5c5cf_o.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Dingz
Is no one going to ask him about the 'owners manuels'? was he the owner or are they in Spanish

Thanks.

Dangle_kt - 30/6/09 at 10:10 AM

From "Interested Lady Man"

"Hi,

Ive read a lot about this cambelt and rust on this car... can you provide details?

Thanks

Bruno"

Jasper - 30/6/09 at 10:38 AM

Just sent another nice email

smart51 - 2/7/09 at 07:01 AM

Thankyou so much mr green for circulating our email details...it did make us all smile in the office,you little rascal!.We took your advice and all of the emails we received telling us that the suzuki was in fact scrap!.And maybe the worst car ever built.....oh dear...we reduced the car and responded politely to a dealer from holland who bought it over the phone.He says they have a massive following in holland and go for around 7000 euros......many thanks for putting us right about our poor customer service.We did pass your phone number as he has around 15 in stock and may have one that will tick all the boxes.

What made him think it was me?

stevegough - 2/7/09 at 07:34 AM

Oh! shame! - he sold it!

The question now is are we going to let him off that easily???

Now...what else has he got for sale?

MakeEverything - 5/7/09 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by smart51
Thankyou so much mr green for circulating our email details...it did make us all smile in the office,you little rascal!.We took your advice and all of the emails we received telling us that the suzuki was in fact scrap!.And maybe the worst car ever built.....oh dear...we reduced the car and responded politely to a dealer from holland who bought it over the phone.He says they have a massive following in holland and go for around 7000 euros......many thanks for putting us right about our poor customer service.We did pass your phone number as he has around 15 in stock and may have one that will tick all the boxes.

What made him think it was me?

The man is in fact a Genius!!

"You little Rascal" LMAO!

Quality response.

chrisg - 5/7/09 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
quote:
Originally posted by chrisg

Cheers

Chris

A 32 ton Scammel would be on the tight side for you, Chris

[Edited on 29/6/09 by Mark Allanson]

I've only just seen this, you're not going to be winning any "Mr thin" titles anytime soon yourself!!

On an unrelated issue, how much is a hit man?

Cheers

Chris