Board logo

Vote Boris get Gove -- you couldn't make it up.
britishtrident - 30/6/16 at 06:42 PM

The utter maddness of the fall-out from the rerendum continues at least Boris has a sense of humour and a nice succinct way with words!
If Gove ever becomes PM Scotland leaving the Union is a 100% sure thing

adithorp - 30/6/16 at 07:13 PM

Knock knock...

Sam_68 - 30/6/16 at 07:15 PM

Old Boris isn't as daft as he looks.

sdh2903 - 30/6/16 at 07:36 PM

"Vote leave vote leave" we'll never win but will give me some good air time......

"Oh gosh the numptys believed my campaign twaddle, what do I do now?" , I know run off and pretend it never happened.

What a spineless waste of a skin that buffoon is.

I hope he finds a big enough rock and stays under it.

[Edited on 30/6/16 by sdh2903]

turbodisplay - 30/6/16 at 08:00 PM

Actually I think he has done a (IMHO) a clever thing.
What is more telling than the guy who wanted to be PM before brexit, then not wanting to be PM after winning, more or less a shoe in for the PM job.
It shows he never wanted brexit, calling into question the logic behind doing so.

Bit of fun:

Got right youtube clip now

[Edited on 30/6/16 by turbodisplay]

David Jenkins - 30/6/16 at 08:11 PM

Methinks Gove has been exposed as a back-stabber - I suspect that many Torys will no longer vote for him to be PM.

Suits me, as I think he's creepy.

gregs - 30/6/16 at 08:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by turbodisplay
Actually I think he has done a (IMHO) a clever thing.
What is more telling than the guy who wanted to be PM before brexit, then not wanting to be PM after winning, more or less a shoe in for the PM job.
It shows he never wanted brexit, calling into question the logic behind doing so.

Bit of fun:

Got right youtube clip now

Just about sums it up!

morcus - 30/6/16 at 08:33 PM

I've been working extra hours and possibly hallucinating but didn't Gove say, in no uncertain terms, he wouldn't be challenging for the leadership just over a week ago?

britishtrident - 30/6/16 at 09:16 PM

In Scotland we are lucky, at the moment all the major in Scotland are led by very sensible politicians contrast the state of the parties in Westminster is the violent ward in Bedlam.

[Edited on 30/6/16 by britishtrident]

hearbear - 30/6/16 at 10:34 PM

We must be in different Scotland's I thought the SNP were in here

Sam_68 - 30/6/16 at 10:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by turbodisplay
Bit of fun:

But so, so true!

myke pocock - 30/6/16 at 11:06 PM

"very sensible politicians" Nicola Sturgeon!!! You 'avin a giraffe or something. She's a chancer!

SJ - 1/7/16 at 07:13 AM

quote:

In Scotland we are lucky, at the moment all the major in Scotland are led by very sensible politicians

That's funnier than the Hitler video!

motorcycle_mayhem - 1/7/16 at 07:34 AM

The only solution to all Scotland's problems, which are entirely due to England, is independence from England. Given the farce happening in Eton/Westminster (as always) you could even start to believe that. Sturgeon and the FSM will always have a neverendum plan, instead of confronting important issues.
What I find ironical is that whereas presenting Scotland's budget to Westminster was unacceptable, presenting it to Brussels, isn't.

As for Westminster, well, as I've said, last person to enter parliament with honourable intentions was Mr Fawkes.

Doctor Derek Doctors - 1/7/16 at 07:58 AM

Vote for Boris? Who voted for Boris? We voted on the (quite serious) question of whether Britain should leave the EU or remain. If people were voting purely on who they liked best they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

As for "couldn't make it up", its called Game of Thrones. Boris Supports Dave, Boris knifes Dave, Michael Supports Boris, Michael Knifes Boris, All the while quiet woman manoeuvres into position of Power.

May will become leader and Prime Minister. If only if was James May.

Sam_68 - 1/7/16 at 08:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors
If only if was James May.

...who voted 'in'.

Doctor Derek Doctors - 1/7/16 at 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sam_68
quote:
If only if was James May.

...who voted 'in'.

I never said he didn't? Not sure what that's got to do with it. It was just a comment that I like James May.

SJ - 1/7/16 at 08:43 AM

quote:

quote: Originally posted by Sam_68 quote: Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors If only if was James May. ...who voted 'in'. I never said he didn't? Not sure what that's got to do with it. It was just a comment that I like James May.

Sam's just grumpy 'cos he's a bad loser

Sam_68 - 1/7/16 at 08:44 AM

quote:
Not sure what that's got to do with it.

Quite a lot, if he's going to be Prime Minister, I suspect!

Sam_68 - 1/7/16 at 08:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SJ
Sam's just grumpy 'cos he's a bad loser

Sam's grumpy because he's just been through one major downturn in the economy, and he didn't really fancy another one just yet!