Board logo

omega 24 v6 - 19/1/21 at 10:05 PM

Hi guys its been quite a while since ive been on here. Car long sold with no regrets of either building or selling. I moved on to a house restoration for the last 4 yeas which led to me buying a mini digger. I'm now in the process of refurbishing the said digger and have come up short sourcing some parts.
I then remembered that the guys on here had always been a great source of information and very seldom if ever couldnt help.
So here goes.
Its an Airman ax08 microdigger and im trying to source new control lever bellows. They are a grommet type fittment about 100mm square at the grommet end and with a 12mm shaft hole at the top. I suspect yanmar or kubota may be similar but have come up with nothing so far.
Ive attached a couple of pictures for info.
As ever folks thanks in advance for any help.

SteveWalker - 19/1/21 at 11:15 PM

100mm square and 12mm diameter - I would have thought that a fair few gear -lever gaiters would be in that range.

jacko - 20/1/21 at 09:59 AM

Off top of my head my 3 cortina gear stick

Mr Whippy - 20/1/21 at 11:10 AM

CBS link

nick205 - 21/1/21 at 10:18 AM

Do you have to replace with rubber gaitors - could you replace with material like many use around their handbrake levers?

omega 24 v6 - 21/1/21 at 10:25 AM

Prefer rubber. The CBS 9news might do though. Cheers guys.