Board logo

Syd Bridge
Rorty - 6/12/05 at 09:25 PM

I'm not sure what I ever did to upset Syd, but for what ever reason, he becomes incensed every time I post something. When someone does post a view contrary to his, his initial reaction seems to be to accuse me of posting under a pseudonym, as he did today in this thread. I was also accused of using several alter egos recently on this thread too.
He's annoying and pitiful and I believe he does himself more harm than I ever could, so it's easier to just let him rant on.
I will not retaliate to his personal slights and antagonism any more (tempting and easy though it may be). It's too disruptive and ruins everyone's enjoyment of the forum.
Subject closed as far as I'm concerned.

Syd Bridge - 6/12/05 at 10:56 PM

If that's IT, then go back and remove ALL of the abusive posts containing the foul, ill concieved and derogatory remarks you have made in the past few years. Also, I am not the only person on here who recognises your alternate pseudonyms.

Including the 'Syd Bridge.' that was quite obviously put by you. The language matches that which you have used in the past, almost to the letter.

I feel sorry for you. I genuinely and sincerely do.

You now have a disability which stops you from driving, and building. You have a lot of free time to spend at your cad, and have produced drawings which many will benefit from.

Put the energy you now have spare to more good use, instead of into anger and embittered comment. You'll feel better for it, and so will the rest of the Locost community.

If you're a man with the necessary amount of boll*cks, then you'll do this and stop the inane and insecure sniping NOW, and never restart.

If not, then????? I s'pose this will show everyone on the forum just how big a man you really are.

I'll be quite happy never to have a comment replied to with abuse and closed mindedness.

Back to you.

Syd ( Without the . )

I'm off to bed. Nighty Night.

[Edited on 6/12/05 by Syd Bridge]

andyharding - 6/12/05 at 11:26 PM

Grow up lads.

NS Dev - 7/12/05 at 12:01 AM

I think Syd has a fair point in this!

He did retire from the forum and just help others out purely by U2U messages, but I think this became tiresome for items that were relevant to many on here.

Peteff - 7/12/05 at 12:01 AM

Multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder, how many more of these can we go through?. How does Syd know so much about Rorty?. Come on, put us out of our misery, I bet Considerably will crop up in this somewhere as well if we're not careful. I've been out and had a few pints and now the whole universe is clear to me

steve m - 7/12/05 at 12:54 AM

And i thought it was only me that upsets certain people on here

This is a forum, and every one including me has a right to put across there opinion

"It is my honest opinion that for every builder on here there is at least 100 who would not be able to assemble an Aifix model, let alone build a car"

BKLOCO - 7/12/05 at 06:56 AM

Rorty = Syd = Syd. = Fcuk knows who else = who fcukin cares!!!!!

Cita - 7/12/05 at 07:37 AM

It's about time me and Gusto step inn!!
At least we have some fun fighting each other!!

Rorty is not exactly the closest person to my hart but I dont think Syd that bringing up Rorty's health condition is contributing anything.

I know about Rorty's condition some time now but it never crossed my mind to bring this to public attention,inspite the not so friendly conversations I had with him in the past.

Everybody may know that I have great sympathy for you Sid but I think you crossed the line here!

Just my two pennies!

Cheers Cita

Scotty - 7/12/05 at 08:57 AM

wow! - wish i had someone to pick on me !!!
BUT!
seriously, there are some very clever people on this forum and have always helped me (and others) with their knowledge to which i sincerely thank them
I wish i had enough knowledge to help others in the same way, perhaps in time as my build finally progresses i might.
My subject is computers and there are LOTS of others on this forum with similar skills to help others with quieries, i'll keep posting funnies as a way of contributing
I think this link will explain more of what i mean
Linky

Peteff - 7/12/05 at 10:37 AM

Why did you pick that name, I bet you're not even from Scotland. You probably have one of those yappy litle terrier dogs like on the whiskey bottles, I hate you and I hate your computer. Or probably your name's Scott, that one just occurred to me as well

Is that enough ? I didn't really enjoy that but if it makes you feel more like you're more involved what the hell.

britishtrident - 7/12/05 at 11:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
Why did you pick that name, I bet you're not even from Scotland. You probably have one of those yappy litle terrier dogs like on the whiskey bottles, I hate you and I hate your computer. Or probably your name's Scott, that one just occurred to me as well

Is that enough ? I didn't really enjoy that but if it makes you feel more like you're more involved what the hell.

It is so he can beam us up !

(oops thought just occurred--- the phrase beam me up is actually quite rude ;-) )

marktigere1 - 7/12/05 at 11:44 AM

Rude?? Where!! How!!!

Scotty, I'll have a go as well if you want. Sounds like fun!!!

Mark

Syd Bridge - 7/12/05 at 12:16 PM

OK all,

I am not Rorty, Syd Bridge. , or anyone else on this forum.

Some of you have met me, wandering around at Exeter. The four big lads following were not my minders, but still call me Dad. (At least to my face. )

A few of you have been in my home. I'm not asking for confirmations.

Who on this forum has met Rorty, aka Bob Frost-Stevenson? (Wimmera for one, is excused from answering.)

Any comment I have made regarding his health situation is purely out of sympathy, his situation is not one that you would want to be in, nor wish on anyone else.

I have never put a statement on this forum with malice in mind. If any of you have read them in this way, then you should be looking within yourselves for the reason. I can only apologise if the content of my words is misinterpreted, but they are always written with the best of intentions, and more often than not with a smile on my face. ( Not a smirk.)

If anyone has a good reason that I should not ask Chris to remove Syd Bridge. and associated posts, please say so now.

Regards,
Syd.

[Edited on 7/12/05 by Syd Bridge]

Jumpy Guy - 7/12/05 at 01:25 PM

Syd, Rorty......

I wish you two crazy kids would stop play fighting and admit you love one another.

You are each others Ying and Yang, and the sooner you come to realise this, the happier you'll both be.

Failing that, both of you could just stop the pre-teen squabbling and get on with the business at hand, which is-

Dispensing engineering knowledge to us incompetent bumblers.

Group hug????

[Edited on 7/12/05 by Jumpy Guy]

Fred W B - 7/12/05 at 02:13 PM

I agree with Jumpy Guy

Can you two not agree to differ, give up on the bickering, and start afresh? It is the season of goodwill, after all.

Here's hoping.

Fred WB

MikeR - 7/12/05 at 03:59 PM

or, just state in replies that you "disagree with X persons view. These are my views and then leave it at that." sticking to the facts without questioning each others abilities means we can have an interesting debate, see other peoples points of view and not watch it degenerate.

Scotty - 7/12/05 at 05:04 PM

Peteff
awwww - thats sweet of you - TART!

at least it gives the other a rest, eh ?
people call me scotty because they couldnt spell longshanks - i think it was longshanks anyway???
so whats peteff short for ??
Peter eff off and leave us alone ?????

britishtrident
i have a nice piece of 2x4 with a good polished edge - wanna try it???

i enjoy winding people up - it seems that some people are a bit "sensitive"
but at the end of the day - who really gives a t0ss?
happy thoughts everone

Peteff - 7/12/05 at 06:43 PM

I'm 5' 10", that's not short is it?

steve_gus - 7/12/05 at 10:11 PM

Well, that makes me feel better for the crap that went on between me and Cita recently

I can say that Syd has certainly given me advice on u2u whenever I have asked.

And so has Rorty.

So unusually im on the fence

unless one of you has belgian origins?

(just a joke, honest )

atb

steve

Cita - 8/12/05 at 02:27 AM

Somebody's calling?

Cheers Cita

Scotty - 8/12/05 at 08:34 AM

Syd Bridge - 8/12/05 at 09:17 AM

I am totally disillusioned that all but a couple of you find Rorty's words and behaviour acceptable.

It's not funny, it's not smart, just downright pathetic.

And those of you who see it as acceptable should be having a really good look at yourselves. Why is the uk the way it is today? Just look in the mirror.

If he posted that stuff on an aussie forum, he'd have a mob at his door before he had pushed the 'Post Reply' button. Which is why he posts on here and not Aus. Worlds apart. And yes, I will be going back there before too many more years pass, before some smart mouth suggests it.

I can understand why he is the way he is. Put yourself in his shoes. Disabled, can't do what you want, peeved at the world and a hot irish temper to go with it.

But what he puts on here crosses the line.

Although the large majority of you on here seem to find it acceptable, or just plain don't care.

Extremely sad really.

You should ALL be reading what he puts as though it is directed at yourself, the attitudes would change fairly quick.

Although the forum is by and large self policing, a little ACTIVE moderation at times is necessary, but only the wisdom and experience of age can bring that.

Regards,
Syd.

Don't bother replying, just u2u me if you have something civil and sensible to say.

[Edited on 8/12/05 by Syd Bridge]

Jumpy Guy - 8/12/05 at 11:43 AM

Syd,
This is a forum about wasting your time in a semi constructive way.

We are not solving the world, developing cures for cancer, or much of any worth, to be honest.

We are a bunch of interested fiddlers, whose wife/husband lets us spend some cash to keep us quiet.

And we get to play with cars, brrm brrooom.

I cant see why Rortys opinions get you so wound up. If you dont like what he says, then dont read them. Simple really.

If we want to read his opinion, then we'll read them. likwise your opinion, which i for one have certaily benefitted from.

I dont need you trying to thrust your opinion on who i should be lsitening to, or not.
Some opinions on here I dont like. I dont like hardliners spouting about capital punishment, gays, racism. However, I just ignore the posts. Simple really.

And I'm quite happy to look at myself in the mirror, thanks. ( tall, slightly receding, but still devilish in his own way )

[Edited on 8/12/05 by Jumpy Guy]

andkilde - 8/12/05 at 12:41 PM

Wow, this has turned into a real bitchfest...

IMO Rorty has behaved entirely honourably in all dealings with all people at all times on the board.

Syd has attacked his engineering skills, his integrity and now his person on numerous occasions.

I implore you all to do a quick username search on both Syd and Rorty and read the posts for yourself.

This entire episode is disgusting Syd -- you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ted

JoelP - 8/12/05 at 01:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andkilde
I implore you all to do a quick username search on both Syd and Rorty and read the posts for yourself.

you cant. syd deleted all his posts before a certain time.

I havent read any threads in the last week due to connection problems, but ive read 99% of all threads for the last few years, including deleted ones. Examples of either of you being rude to the other are useless, because the cause of the dislike has been lost. You blatently dont like each other, so its no suprise you arent going to be kissing each others arses.

And as ive never met either of you, i will conclude that one of you is a total liar.

Scotty - 8/12/05 at 01:59 PM

quote:

And as ive never met either of you, i will conclude that one of you is a total liar.

i would say thats not strictly true
there is normally three sides to all disagreements
in this case
sids point of view........
rortys point of view.........
and in the middle somewhere is the truth !

Cita - 8/12/05 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andkilde

IMO Rorty has behaved entirely honourably in all dealings with all people at all times on the board.

Ted

It depends on what you call honourable Ted.
I had a little fiddle with Rorty a long time ago and I can hardly say that he was the most friendly person to deal with,not on the forum and certainly not in his U2U's!
It's allways a bad sign when you start calling names to people.
As for Syd attacking Rorty's skills,I think we could call that a draw,Rorty has done the same with Syd.

It's not bad when there is a difference in meaning but it can get bad when the conversation is turning into a bitchfight and this gentlemen, is the moment to stop!

That's why Gusto and me are proffesional troublemakers or bitchfighters

We know when to stop
Kinda like to keep the standard high

Cheers Cita

To be honest, Steve and me where hired by Chris to bring some life into this forum so we cannot say that we are very happy with the competition

[Edited on 8/12/05 by Cita]

steve_gus - 8/12/05 at 07:58 PM

so, does that mean I should have been paid for my part in the 'discussions' then

the yahoo group was on a completely different level from the relatively minor bitching that goes on here.

Also, i make it a point to NEVER EVER get involved with slanging matches in U2U. Its on here or nowhere.

preferably nowhere.

atb

steve

ps Syd. I wouldnt get too down about few people supporting you, or rorty, or otherwise. My experience is that in these situations people take sides and its often without having all the proper info they need to do so. Or perhaps they do the right thing and stay out of it!

[Edited on 8/12/05 by steve_gus]

NS Dev - 8/12/05 at 08:29 PM

Well said Steve!

(not oftem I say that heh heh only joking!)

I have tried to stay out of this as much as poss as I don;t want to start spin-off bitch fights, but I find the insults levelled at Syd appaling.

He's left, and I have spoken to him on U2U about the situation.

At the end of the day this is a little tiny corner of a great big world so is not worth the hassle really.

We're here to help each other and have fun.

Syd knows what he is talking about, despite many comments to the contrary.

Let's all forget it. I am pretty sure he won't mind not coming on here, and I am pretty sure he will keep in touch by email with those whom he wishes (he has my email address)

As for those passing judgement on here with no background information, shame on you for being so feeble and foolish.

Rorty - 8/12/05 at 08:43 PM

This is from one of the threads I highlighted at the beginning of this thread.
All the below comments were without a single comment from me towards Syd.

quote:
Originally posted by Syd Bridge
Yes Rorty, you would say that.

But,..any properly qualified professional engineer would know that the bend compromises the integrity in compression.

Then again, I did say 'properly qualified professional engineer'.

Surely you could adjust castor by unequal turns of the joint. Done in racing all the time, for fine tuning.

Just need to shim them differently to account for the differences in slack. A little movement won't hurt. A fingernail thickness is accurate enough.

You don't have to be e member of MENSA to work this out. Then again, some are in no danger of an invite to that special club, either!

AS for the rodends..I use 10mmSKF's as a matter of course in the streetrod chassis I do. These ends are rated to over 6K lbs in tension. That's each!!!! So, each rod end can carry 3-4 average locosts on its own. How strong do you need it to be?

If you can do the maths(and that is a big IF for one or two 'experts' here), you could get away with much smaller, but the SVA inspectors get a bit peculiar with small, highly rated parts. In their words, "They just dont LOOK big enough, even if they are overstrength" Therein lies the problem with the uneducated.

It has been proven, that even a monkey can be taught to use a basic 3d CAD program, so only a few probs for an irish ex-pat.

It may not have occurred to everyone, but the post pertaining to be Syd Bridge which I am accused of concocting may have been posted by a shit stirrer. It does appear to use some textual aspects I have used in the past, but it's not too difficult to glean those details from past posts.
I'm not affraid of calling a spade a spade, so why would I use an alter ego on that occasion.
I did use the alter ego "Hugh Jarce" ages ago to try and get a break from Syd's attacks and get him off my back if even just for a little while. The smart people obviously saw through it straight away as I didn't try too hard to disguise any content.
As for my disabilities, well Syd has his own method of finding out about such personal details and has even offered to further contribute to my suffering.

Rorty - 8/12/05 at 08:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Cita
I had a little fiddle with Rorty a long time ago and I can hardly say that he was the most friendly person to deal with,not on the forum and certainly not in his U2U's!

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/u2u.php?action=view&u2uid=62177

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/u2u.php?action=view&u2uid=64389

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/u2u.php?action=view&u2uid=64491

Cita - 8/12/05 at 09:33 PM

Rorty,
if you suggest that I told Syd about your health condition than your further away from the thruth than you'll ever have.

I could post some U2U's from other people onhere to but I'll rather leave the forum than betray the character of a personal message.

If this has made your day good,all the better I would say.
Cheers Cita,

Cita - 8/12/05 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steve_gus
so, does that mean I should have been paid for my part in the 'discussions' then
atb

steve

Chris mentioned something about the delay of our payment but it should be fixed soon

I wonder how much Syd and Rorty have received.
Perhaps whe should talk about a new contract Steve

[Edited on 8/12/05 by Cita]

Rorty - 8/12/05 at 09:58 PM

quote:
Rorty,
if you suggest that I told Syd about your health condition than your further away from the thruth than you'll ever have.

I could post some U2U's from other people onhere to but I'll rather leave the forum than betray the character of a personal message.

If this has made your day good,all the better I would say.
Cheers Cita,

Cita, far from it, Syd gleaned much personal information about me without the help of anyone on this forum. I bear you no grudge.
I may practice sarcasm and off-beat humour on occasions, but I don’t make snide remarks. I call a spade a spade.

As for posting the U2Us, I thought it best to put the record straight seeing as this Season of Goodwill is also becoming the open season on Rorty.

flak monkey - 8/12/05 at 09:59 PM

The U2U links dont work anyway....

David

Rorty - 8/12/05 at 10:10 PM

I can see them OK if I click on the links, but maybe that's because they're mine and I'm signed in?
Anyway, the point is, I think Cita may have overstated our conversations in the past and I was more than fair and gentlemanly towards him.
I could cut and paste the contents of the U2Us, but it's probably fairer to Cita that they aren't readable. I really don't want another flame war.

Cita - 8/12/05 at 10:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
The U2U links dont work anyway....

David

Rorty made them work for me

Cheers Cita

Rorty - 8/12/05 at 11:39 PM

Cita and I are best M8s and if we weren't poles apart, we'd probably even hug and kiss.

steve_gus - 9/12/05 at 12:19 AM

im glad this thread exists.

I was feeling pretty daft and petty when cita and me were in our little spat a couple weeks back.

It seemed a bit demeaning to squabble so.

But now I know there are others prepared to look far more daft in public squabbles than I have ever been

somewhere in london is a hard disk drive with some magnetic patterns on it. it contains a bunch of waffle from people interested in building their own cars. its an insignificant conribution to humanity. And somewhere in those little electromagnetic particles is a whole bunch of bitching about not much in particular.

i think there is a saying about fleas arguing who owns the elephant.

atb

steve

Rorty - 9/12/05 at 02:56 AM

For me, at least, it's not about who's right or wrong or the most popular; it's about defending myself against vicious and often over-personal attacks. Sure I have succumbed to the depths of name calling on occasion, but I'm 99.9% sure I only made retorts to Syd's attacks and never instigated any of the so-called "foul, ill conceived and derogatory remarks".
And does Syd honestly expect us all to believe that his words have been "misinterpreted" and "always written with the best of intentions"? Come on!
We're all different and have differing opinions which makes most topics interesting, but when one person habitually pursues his cowardly vendetta against you and undermines everything you say, it's very difficult to keep a lid on it. I reckon I've behaved not too badly under the circumstances; I've not once revealed Syd's true identity, nor brought any truly personal details of his background or industry shortcomings to the fore.
You could call me a professional in the automotive industry (because that's where I work), but I have never claimed to be more than a keen and experienced (35 years) petrolhead. Syd keeps attacking me as an "expert" but has yet to reveal to the forum his credentials.
Many people spit the dummy here at times, but it usually sorts itself out and everyone gets on. And Steve, you can trivialise Cita and I getting on, but do we really need to hear your hypocritical views on the subject?
All I want is a fair go and to be left in relative peace to enjoy the forum and help out if and when I can.

BKLOCO - 9/12/05 at 08:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rorty
. I've not once revealed Syd's true identity, nor brought any truly personal details of his background or industry shortcomings to the fore............ Syd keeps attacking me as an "expert" but has yet to reveal to the forum his credentials.

Well I for one now want to know more

But then I'm just a nosey bar steward

Considerably - 9/12/05 at 08:39 AM

OK, I admit it .... I am Syd (nee harbour) Bridge

Triton - 9/12/05 at 08:41 AM

It's all the soup dragon's fault anyway, annoyed too many clangers

Deckman001 - 9/12/05 at 08:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Considerably
OK, I admit it .... I am Syd (nee harbour) Bridge

You shouldn't have built such a large swimming pool so as to need a bridge over it !! it's all your fault !!

Jason

DarrenW - 9/12/05 at 09:52 AM

Ive kind lost the point to this thread.

It would apear though that they doth protesteth too much. maybe Jumpy Guy hit the nail on the head ref love each other / ying and yang.

A couple of points worth making;
1. If some people channelled their energies into things more constructive then wonderful things could be created.
2. Forums are sh1te at expressing yourself. No-one can see your face. As with email i believe they should be solely used for the conveyance of fact rather than feelings.
3. There are some on this forum that probs could have built their car by now if they spent more time in the garage rather than dreaming up ways to snipe at each other.

Rorty - i have no idea what these people are talking about when they mention disabilities. I have no desire to find out 'cos we are all equal on this forum. I have however seen your designs and ideas and at times they are inspired. It sounds like you could be in a position to design a locost type vehicle that would suit other less abled sportscar enthusiasts. Might be a business in there for you. (again i dont know owt about you so apologies if that is not possible or something you have already done.)

Personally i think threads such as this are a total waste of server space.

DarrenW - 9/12/05 at 10:04 AM

I was just thinking, why dont the two of you start rival kit car magazines???? or maybe you already have and are both using Pseudonyms!!!!!

Then again i decided not to post that idea and replace it with - who gives a 4u%k???

Syd Bridge - 9/12/05 at 12:06 PM

quote:
...As for my disabilities, ......and has even offered to further contribute to my suffering.

News to me. Tell me more. How, when, what.. ???? Has someone hacked my u2u?

Syd Bridge - 9/12/05 at 12:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rorty......
All I want is a fair go and to be left in relative peace to enjoy the forum and help out if and when I can.

Then Rorty, accept that there are more ways of doing something other than your own, which are equally acceptable.

When you can accept that 'a round piece of rubber with a metal sleeve through it', is anything you want it to be, and not just a 'metallastic bush', then you'll have the game beat.

After all, that's where this all started. NowYOU can stop it.

I don't want any more of this, you say you don't, so just knock it off!! And lets all end this thread right here, and never hear any more of it again. There, truce.

No more replies. Job Done!!!!

Syd.

[Edited on 9/12/05 by Syd Bridge]

Rorty - 9/12/05 at 12:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DarrenW
Ive kind lost the point to this thread.

It would apear though that they doth protesteth too much. maybe Jumpy Guy hit the nail on the head ref love each other / ying and yang.

A couple of points worth making;
1. If some people channelled their energies into things more constructive then wonderful things could be created.
2. Forums are sh1te at expressing yourself. No-one can see your face. As with email i believe they should be solely used for the conveyance of fact rather than feelings.
3. There are some on this forum that probs could have built their car by now if they spent more time in the garage rather than dreaming up ways to snipe at each other.

Rorty - i have no idea what these people are talking about when they mention disabilities. I have no desire to find out 'cos we are all equal on this forum. I have however seen your designs and ideas and at times they are inspired. It sounds like you could be in a position to design a locost type vehicle that would suit other less abled sportscar enthusiasts. Might be a business in there for you. (again i dont know owt about you so apologies if that is not possible or something you have already done.)

Personally i think threads such as this are a total waste of server space.

Thanks for the kind words and the business idea. I'm sure there could well be a market for a disabled Se7en type car, but I'm way too busy.
Actually, there used to be blue plastic cripple cars on the roads years ago with kick-start Villiers 2-smoke engines in them. There was one near where I used to live. It was full of crutches (I think one pair for each day of the week) and was driven by a tiny, almost invisible, old lady. Clouds of smoke, scary speeds, barely controlable and very noisey from memory.
It wouldn't be too dificult to improve on its design.
I wouldn't say this thread has been a total waste of server space judging by the number of hits it's had. It's probably close to the LocostBuilders equivalent of Woman's Weekly.

DarrenW - 9/12/05 at 01:44 PM

I dare bet you will find that this thread is getting the schoolgirl treatment - everyone crowding round having a quick jokey dig while there is a fight on!!! I confess to being guilty - apologise for that.

I hope that you can both patch up your differences or agree to avoid each other. It doesnt sound like there can be a mutually beneficial resolution to this situation. It is inevitable that there will always be a clash of personalities on these forums. Everyone has there experiences and knowledge to share, all of which is beneficial to someone.

Not related to this thread but I have to confess at times to shaking my head at some of the advice that gets posted. The comments ref 1:100 and airfix kits tickled me somewhat.

Cita - 9/12/05 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Cita and I are best M8s and if we weren't poles apart, we'd probably even hug and kiss.

Don't know about the kissing part though Rorty as I heard that beside Belgians,the Irish are the most ugly people on earth

Cheers Cita

Alan B - 9/12/05 at 06:19 PM

Like a few of us I'm in the position of having had many off-forum discussions with both Syd and Rorty,

And guess what?.....

I have total respect and admiration for both of them.

I can only imagine that somewhere, sometime some comment was taken slightly the wrong way...and from there it just escalated.....

So guys......agree to diagree, then carry on posting useful, informed comment that will help us build our cars....

Metal Hippy - 9/12/05 at 06:58 PM

You all suck.

All the best, Hipster.

chrisg - 9/12/05 at 07:49 PM

Like you don't

tosser.

(BTW why aren't you coming to the christmas do or the meetings, you're quite likely to get your legs slapped)

Cheers

Chris

Metal Hippy - 9/12/05 at 08:09 PM

I think you just answered your own question there Yorkshire Slut

Anyway, I never said I didn't suck.

I was just placing everyone on a level

Mark18 - 10/12/05 at 10:29 PM

quote:
quote:

Don't know about the kissing part though Rorty as I heard that beside Belgians,the Irish are the most ugly people on earth

Cheers Cita

Hey now let's not bring the Irish into this.

Mark

Cita - 11/12/05 at 02:01 AM

I'm sorry Mark but rule N°1 of bitchfighting is and I quote:

"You shall fight your opponent regardless origin-race-religion-male or female."

"It's obvious that unfair remarks about family-HEALTH-and financial situations are forbidden by the IBA (International Bitchfighting Association)

I did not invent those rules mate!

Cheers Cita

[Edited on 11/12/05 by Cita]

[Edited on 11/12/05 by Cita]

steve_gus - 12/12/05 at 01:23 PM

Rorty, there is a huge difference between what went on between Cita and myself and you and Syd. Cita/Steve exchange was a short lived thing, we didnt get too personal, and we still get on, as you can see in the banter. With you and Syd its a long running thing.

Im getting suspicious that you seem to be playing the victim a bit too much here Rorty.

My first thought on seeing this thread, with your first post reading 'subject closed as far as I am concerned', was why post it in the first place? It was only ever going to be inflamatory and lead to reply by Syd, I think thats blatently obvious. It was fishing for a slanging match.

Cita and I saw our spat as the bollox that it was - i never though of posting a seperate thread just to expand the argument with my views on cita in it. You have a strange way of trying to stop further escalation.

You could of course delete this thread and show it wasnt your intention.

atb

steve

ps

people obviously enjoy a good squabble, as this thread, and mine with Cita both got over 2k hits, which is a fair bit more than the average thread.

[Edited on 12/12/05 by steve_gus]

marcyboy - 12/12/05 at 02:25 PM

nothing like a good bitchfight !!

after all the bravado of harrison vs williams on saturday night and
a glancing cuff that knocked harrison down...
imagine what a real bitch slap would of done to him

Cita - 12/12/05 at 04:22 PM

Syd Bridge - 12/12/05 at 05:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steve_gus.......

You could of course delete this thread and show it wasnt your intention.

atb
steve
ps

..and a lot of people would think the more of you for doing so.

Spyderman - 12/12/05 at 07:08 PM

Hey, you can't close it yet, I've only just found it!

I was going to add some profound words of wisdom to calm the situation down, then thought "bugger it!". I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy!

Who's turn is it next?

And Steve,
is that the best you can do?
Bl--dy pathetic! It hasn't annoyed anyone!

Terry

Cita - 12/12/05 at 07:10 PM

Lady's, Mylords,

as chairman and sole member of the IBA,I officialy declare this match as ended!!!

Any further posting will have no influence on the final result!!!

As the season has ended per 12/12/2005 no other matches will be organised before 01/01/2006!!!

See you all in the new season!!!!!

The International Bitchfighting Association wishes you all a Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Rorty - 12/12/05 at 08:46 PM

There are more straightforward ways to start a fight with Syd; I posted what I posted for the reasons given.
Why pull this thread? Seemingly a lot of people have gleaned enjoyment from it. ChrisW can pull it if he wants, but I believe it should remain as testament to Syd's abusive and bullying nature. No matter what he bleeds now will be reconstituted into spitful bilge in the not too distant future. Leopards such as Syd don't change their spots.
If you don't want this thread to continue, stop feeding it.

steve_gus - 12/12/05 at 09:12 PM

quote:
There are more straightforward ways to start a fight with Syd...............

Yep - one way is to start a thread like this in the first place. Of course hes going to reply to it, any you end up with what you say you didnt want [probs with syd]

quote:

If you don't want this thread to continue, stop feeding it.

Why start it in the first place if it was only to cause confrontation.

You havnt set yourself up for a quiet unconfrontational time.

atb

steve

Rorty - 12/12/05 at 10:12 PM

I have never sought praise for anything! Au contraire, I go out of my way to be humble. Have you read the recent thread on the proposed new front suspension design? Please provide evidence of your theory.
There are always more than one way to skin a cat and these forums are evidence of that. I always offer my advice rather than prefix it with "you should" like some people do. How can you possibly construe what I say as anything other than me trying to be helpful? Oh sh1t, there I go again, trying to make you feel grateful. Ah well!
I'm always keen to learn (and frequently have on this forum) alternative views and methods to tackle problems. "It's a sad day when one doesn't learn something". Anon.

Ian Pearson - 12/12/05 at 11:27 PM

Amen.

Ian Pearson - 13/12/05 at 02:48 AM

ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ......
YAWN.

Noodle - 13/12/05 at 12:02 PM

I love you both.

But not in that way

Neil.

Jasper - 13/12/05 at 12:20 PM

Right then - now that's settled, anybody fancy a good slagging off of the Bush Administation ..... (run's away and ducks for cover)

Spyderman - 13/12/05 at 01:15 PM

Hey why look across the pond at their idiots when we have our own?

Anyway stop trying to distract from the big fight! We haven't got to the "my dad's bigger than your dad" stage yet! Plenty more fight left in this thread yet!

Terry

jollygreengiant - 13/12/05 at 01:24 PM

personally I don't care cos my dads dead anyway.

Did you hear on the radio today that some american accademic, after ages of research, has finally found what all good mechanics already knew.

" you should listen to the sounds that your car makes, because it will tell you before it is going to break-down because the sound it makes changes"

enjoy

NS Dev - 13/12/05 at 03:58 PM

fooking hell, are you sure? I had never thought of that amazing insight into the workings of mechanical workings!!

Spyderman - 14/12/05 at 11:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jollygreengiant

" you should listen to the sounds that your car makes, because it will tell you before it is going to break-down because the sound it makes changes"

enjoy

The cars I can afford always sound like they are about to breakdown!

Terry