Board logo

Rolling Roads in Norfolk or Suffolk
jez2112 - 25/3/10 at 08:37 AM

Can anyone reccomend a rolling road in this area. I am running 2.0 L Zetec and twin Weber 45's controlled by Alpha ignition. I know the Alpha can only be set up by Alpha dealers so it's a case of getting the carbs set up and anything else that can be done. Thanks, Jez.

Myke 2463 - 25/3/10 at 09:01 AM

Hi Jez.
Google Rolling Roads in Norfolk or Suffolk there are several to choose from. Not locost as some around £95 hr. Join East Anglian kit car club, i am sure someone would know the best to use.

Good luck

will121 - 25/3/10 at 09:11 AM

ive used SCA in norwich for Rolling Road power runs but speaking to them they seem up with Webber carbs rather ECU's, Also used Clive Atthow but they only up with ECU's

jez2112 - 25/3/10 at 10:02 AM

Thanks for replies. Clive Atthowe was where I was thinking about going. Anyone been there and what were the results?

will121 - 25/3/10 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jez2112
Thanks for replies. Clive Atthowe was where I was thinking about going. Anyone been there and what were the results?

May be worth ringing Clive Atthowe, ive been there for power runs and he has a very profesional setup and knowledgable with ECU's he will no doubt do you a power run no problem but as said dont know if he has the ability to rejet carbs etc

ChrisW - 25/3/10 at 03:21 PM

There's Dave Walker (of Emerald fame) near Watton. I believe he'll map other people's kit too.

Chris

norfolkluego - 25/3/10 at 06:40 PM

APT in Lenwade, not used them though

Numb nuts - 25/3/10 at 07:05 PM

I went to Dave Walker at Watton when I was looking for someone to set up my Omex set up on my 1.8 Zetec. He only does his Emerald systems . Shame...he is said to be one of the best in the business.

Ended up at Clive Athowe who set it up, identifying areas where I could improve the induction.

Carried out the mods bolted it all to a tuned 2.0l Zetec and going back to see him soon

I am sure he deals with carbs as well.

Some people find him hard to get on with, don't be put off he is absolutely fine once he realises you are not another 'time waster'...he gets droves of callers who think that just talking to him is all they need to do to get full power out of their Subaru, Porche, Nova etc.

rusty nuts - 25/3/10 at 07:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
There's Dave Walker (of Emerald fame) near Watton. I believe he'll map other people's kit too.

Chris

He only maps Emerald ECUs unless he has changed his policy

Madinventions - 26/3/10 at 12:28 AM

Try Frost Motorsport in Ipswich...

Link

Ed.