Board logo

C20XE to Type 9
SALAD - 7/9/10 at 11:59 AM

Just need a couple of part numbers....

OK, list of required parts as I understand it:

Standard XE Cover Plate (Pressure Plate) - Early or late type dependent on what flywheel used.

Sierra 2.3 Diesel Friction Plate (Driven Plate) - Or another 23 spline plate (Check thickness).

Standard Sierra / Ford Release Bearing - QH CCT132??

RS2000 Clutch Fork

Vauxhall Spiggot Bush / Bearing - NUMBER??

Capri Short Adjustable Cable.

SBD / QED / Yukspeed Bellhousing.

Can anyone confirm the Ford release bearing number and let me know the Vauxhall spiggot bush / bearing number please?? I have most of the other bits.

ruudbeckers - 7/9/10 at 03:41 PM

I decided to go for a hydraulic clutch, so I have a clutch fork and release bearing for sale. I did fit it to my car, but I am still building it so it has zero miles on it. I bought it from Yukspeed for 57 pounds. You can have it for 35 pound posted to the UK.

joolsmi16 - 7/9/10 at 04:11 PM

Hi if you ring Yuk at Yukspeed on 01653618540 just ordered all the bits for mine. very helpful guy and good prices.

Also stevegough may be along in a bit to answer all questions.

Jools

SALAD - 7/9/10 at 05:35 PM

Thanks chaps but I already have the fork and I have ordered other bits from Yukspeed and he is a good bloke to deal with but I just need the correct part numbers so I can go to my local motorfactors and pick up the bearings / bushes.

joolsmi16 - 7/9/10 at 06:06 PM

Try this link for all part No.s http://westfield-world.com/xeparts.html

Jools

SALAD - 7/9/10 at 07:38 PM

Good link Jools!

Still not sure of the Vauxhall Spigot bearing number but that is a useful site.

Thanks.

stevegough - 7/9/10 at 09:05 PM

Link for spigot bearing - QED motorsport

QED

Link to SBD site - spigot / release brg / arm

SBD

Sorry, Not sure of actual part numbers. - Got my clutch from Yuk. - I have heard the one about the 2.3D, too but not sure if it is correct - told Yuk T9 to C20XE and he supplied the right one. Be careful - I ended up buying quite a few bits which proved hearsay to be sometimes infuriatingly wrong.....

Just remembered - I have a new spigot bearing if you want - £6 posted.

Any more questions, ask away!