Board logo

Wanted!! Throttle Bodies With Adapter Plates For KLDE V6
KFC - 15/11/14 at 07:06 PM

Hi all,
I'm after a set of throttle bodies for a klde V6. Maybe an abandoned project for the conversion. I'd try Clairetoo but she doesn't contact me any more as I don't know why. Anyway, any thing will be concidered.

Cheers

dave-69isit - 15/11/14 at 08:27 PM

drop her a message she is busy making subframes but will respond

Ugg10 - 15/11/14 at 08:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave-69isit
drop her a message she is busy making subframes but will respond

.....and my sump :-)

Try both email and U2U on here, you may need to be a bit persistent.

KFC - 15/11/14 at 10:00 PM

I've sent countless emails and messages. I think she's ignoring me as I complained about the accuracy of the machining, but I was happy to sort it myself.

dave-69isit - 16/11/14 at 04:04 PM

manifacturing fault not claires my adapter is spot on as is every other part she has made for me and mazda tolerances are crap compaired to claires

KFC - 16/11/14 at 04:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave-69isit
manifacturing fault not claires my adapter is spot on as is every other part she has made for me and mazda tolerances are crap compaired to claires

It was a one off, first time making one, it wasn't water or laser cut, it was jig sawed out then a router was used but that wasn't the problem. A bolt wouldn't go in my engine but would in her engine, the pilot input shaft bearing locked up solid after I shrunk fit it, I measured it after and found that there was .0075" interference. I've sorted it now and I was ok with it and explained to him that I would sort it, no hard feelings but obviously there was.