Author: Subject: VERY WET PUDDY CAT
iank

posted on 12/7/09 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Werner Van Loock
quote:
Originally posted by cloudy
Looks like a different crash to me...

Just checked the pictures on photobucket (link on blatchat) and they did pull it out on the rollbar, but the rollbar was still attached to the car when it was on the lorry, also there was less damage when it was on the lorry then there is now on Ebay, so don't know what happened afterwards

but I won't be payin that kind of money for some scrap metal. On Photobucket you can see clearly that the chassis is hit at the bottom, so +2kŁ for a wet zetec, gearbox and english axle and a few small parts???

And a V5 + chassis plate. It's possible you will be able to get a new chassis from Arch motors for the right money and build yourself a legal caterham with no IVA required. Depends how much it goes for but you might be able to make the numbers work if rebuilding at home, but I bet you can get plenty of vital and expensive (at caterham prices) bits off it.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.