Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Piper v Hales or next time you lend your car.....
snakebelly

posted on 25/1/13 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
Ahh but if I remember correctly, if you read the judgement the judge determined that the known 917 gearshift issue was a myth, also interesting that he took
There word on the cars mechanical condition when it would appear that no service records of any type existed for the car!

" I accept the evidence of both Mr Piper and Mr Webb that the Car and the gearbox had not experienced any problems before the incident. They were well placed to opine on the condition of the Car and were experts of longstanding in the Porsche 917. Under cross-examination, Mr Webb also gave evidence that the Car was raced after the incident (without any repairs in the meantime to the gearbox) without difficulty. I also accept the evidence of Mr Webb he had never heard of a Porsche 917 “jumping out of gear” as alleged by the Defendant;"

John Bonnett

posted on 25/1/13 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
If you feel that Mark was given a very raw deal there is a way to help him as I have just done. Mark is a very nice fellow so, come on chaps, he needs our help.

http://www.trackdriver.com/mark_hales_appeal.php

John

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.