Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: is there a god
Peteff

posted on 24/1/03 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
more niggles

People who expect everybody on the motorway to move over cos they want to come on. You are supposed to filter in not come straight in and shove slow moving lorries into the middle lane. There is also an increasing tendency not to use indicators on roundabouts so it's like russian roulette trying to get on if you haven't got something that accelerates to 30 in 2 seconds.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

jollygreengiant

posted on 24/1/03 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johnston
guy i went to tech with got pulled for no reason cop eventually decided his tyres were just about illegal told him to get a new set and if he caught him again with same tyres he'd book him

next night same place same guy same cop same tyres this time my mate argued that tyres were legal and pulled out a tyre tread depth guage and guess wat perfect tyres in all four corners

and people wonder why no one likes traffic branch

Apparently it takes plod about an hour to measure each tyre (for Legal reasons) before they can prosecute which is why they normally give out those green producer tickets.

Enjoy.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.