Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: the turbo shop
Jenko

posted on 26/2/08 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
I think a few of us are waiting for refunds....Problem is they never get to us.....

I was promised a refund over a month ago via paypal........that never arrived.....then a cheque, that never arrived.....We all get the same story with the refunds that we did with our products...............

I sincerely hope he does manage to get products out / refunds paid, very soon as I for one am not really looking forward to going down the small claims route....But, the wheels are already in motion, and it will end up costing Dave much more money in the long run.

If from the start he was honest enough just to say the parts had not been made yet, rather than the postage stories that we ALL had, then fine....But I waited 4 months before I noticed this thread and now feel like a total mug!.

boxprod

posted on 26/2/08 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
the turbo shop

Been away working (much as Dave claims?), and only just back to find trouble with the address and telephone found by Per.
I checked with the BT website, and the code for Fareham is 01329, so a simple typo there, which means the full info is as follows:-

David Graham
17 Southampton Road
Fareham
PO16 7DZ (Royal Mail confirms this is a correct postcode)
tel: 01329 312412
email 1: dave-graham2@ntlworld.com
email 2: dave@throttle-bodies.com
email 3: dtg781@gmail.com

He's sent me an email saying I could have a refund - no hint of any apology for incompetence or fraud - or I can have the goods when he returns from wherever it is on the 17th March.

I wrote back that I will ring him that day to confirm despatch, but I'm not holding my breath.

If any of us is planning a more legalistic attack, then I'll be happy to join in.

triumphdave

posted on 29/2/08 at 12:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

If any of us is planning a more legalistic attack, then I'll be happy to join in.

send a U2U to jenko

If you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got

t16turbotone

posted on 31/7/08 at 05:43 AM Reply With Quote
he must be darren geogres brother!! another waste of time
DarrenW

posted on 31/7/08 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
Original post was 6 months old and i believe was dealt with. Latest reply serves no useful purpose IMO.

scootz

posted on 31/7/08 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
Was never dealt with Darren... FatBoyDave ripped a load of us off for a tidy sum of money which was not recovered.

But your right - that latest post doesn't really add anything to help!

FWIW, FatBoyDave was recently banned from Locostbuilders as he had resurfaced a few weeks ago!

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.