Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS Tuning
gavin174

posted on 11/11/08 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
GTS Tuning

I just thought it was time someone posted about a positive experience with GTS...

I found darren to be very helpful. he replied promptly to emails.. he didnt always answer the phone.. but always got back to me..

and provided the goods i had ordered when promised and good quality parts..

http://www.essexkitcarclub.com

andyharding

posted on 11/11/08 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
Did you have a gun to his head?

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

nitram38

posted on 11/11/08 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
Are you his Mother?

blakep82

posted on 11/11/08 at 06:14 PM Reply With Quote
are you darren?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

BenB

posted on 11/11/08 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
I also found the service reasonable. Ordered some Maxi swivels, they turned up a few days later- can't really complain....

I know some people have had (serious) issues with GTS but a bit of positive feedback is always nice....

eddie99

posted on 11/11/08 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, i will also add some positive comments about GTS Tuning.

I seem to believe that he went through a bad phrase but is now very good.

I have had great contact with him via emails and skype, ok he doesnt answer phone calls but if he did, he would never get any work done.

He has been very helpful and is delivering my kit next week so will hopefully add some more positive comments then

Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
eddie99

posted on 11/11/08 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, i will also add some positive comments about GTS Tuning.

I seem to believe that he went through a bad phrase but is now very good.

I have had great contact with him via emails and skype, ok he doesnt answer phone calls but if he did, he would never get any work done.

He has been very helpful and is delivering my kit next week so will hopefully add some more positive comments then

Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Benzine

posted on 11/11/08 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
I ordered a wheel nut from GTS tuning and recieved a wheel nut, a crown and a fur coat at no extra cost! (arrived in a polished mahogany box with swan feathers as bubble wrap)

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
thunderace

posted on 11/11/08 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
thats great that 1 in 50 get what they paid for
if i ever see him i will be not wanting any witneses and im sure im not the only one.

Shamrock GS

posted on 11/11/08 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Thought you might be interested in the blue pigs that have just flown over my garage.......

G

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Howlor

posted on 11/11/08 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
Well bugger me backwards with a fish fork!
plantman

posted on 11/11/08 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
GTS = effing huge pile of poo
lsdweb

posted on 11/11/08 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

he went through a bad phrase

Yeah - the bad phrase I remember was "They're in the post" !

02GF74

posted on 12/11/08 at 07:10 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lsdweb
quote:

he went through a bad phrase

Yeah - the bad phrase I remember was "They're in the post" !

flak monkey

posted on 12/11/08 at 12:40 PM Reply With Quote
Oh look, someone posts something good about GTS and the trolls come out.

Feck orf

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

lsdweb

posted on 12/11/08 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
Troll?

I've done some stupid things in my time which may make me troll like. One of them was to order seats from GTS and expect them to turn up in less than six months.

02GF74

posted on 13/11/08 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
Oh look, someone posts something good about GTS and the trolls come out.

Feck orf

Is Darren your uncle or are you going out with his niece, is she the one in the avatar? that you feel so strongly about any criticism of GTS that you need to resort to abuse?

I have had no dealing with that company although have had a couple of digs, maybe unjustly but so what?

Unless you have been through the process of ordering and paying for something then not receiving it, been lied to and spent a lot of your time and money chasing for the item and later trying to get your money back, then you won't know how frustrating and annoying it is.

I've been there, and believe me it is not pelasant and something that I won't forget. Given any opportunity to slate the builder, I will do so, lying theiveing b#8stard he is/was.

Likewise in my opinion anyone who feels the same has every right to do so even though it is the same old same old.

We do tend to accept good service as a matter of fact but bad service always leaves a bad taste. I don't think these type of posts about GTS will ever go away. Good luck to the trolls who are willing to stand up and tell it like it is.

Just want to point out that I don't mean to be having a go at you, just that I found your comment a bit too strong.

[Edited on 13/11/08 by 02GF74]

flak monkey

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Well TBH i wasn't in a good mood yesterday anyway, so that didnt help!

It annoys me that everytime someone posts anything about GTS, the same old people like to start spouting off about old problems which everyone knows about, and which, to my knowledge, are now sorted.

If you ran your own company and people who had no dealings with you decided that everytime someone posted something about your company they would jump on the bandwagon I am sure you would feel pretty strongly about it too.

I don't resort to posting stupid comments on MK threads, although I know of several people who have been let down by them, or had poor quality products from them. Maybe I should take that up as the new sport?...on second thoughts I better not as a tonne of bricks will head my way.

I have no affiliation with GTS, other than being a satisfied customer. And there are many more out there too. As always its the small few who shout loudest that get heard.

If you have a genuine gripe, then I sympathise and I did used to offer to help people out who were in that position. However its the people who have had no dealings and just jump on the bandwagon that get my back up, and spoil it for everyone else as well.

You know what? Its all of this stupidity which made me cut down on my activity on this forum in the first place. And there are others who did offer valuable advice who have left as well for similar reasons.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

RK

posted on 13/11/08 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
No David, don't cut down on posts any further! Unless somebody else can take your avatar.
lsdweb

posted on 13/11/08 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
David

In my defence I'd had a bad day too!

I did have a bad experience with GTS quite a while ago and what pi**ed me off wasn't the slow delivery time but the miscommunication and lack of communication.

I haven't dealt with him since so it's unfair for me to comment on his current trading performances.

Apologies for reacting to your comments!

Regards

Wyn

phongshader

posted on 10/12/08 at 01:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
It annoys me that everytime someone posts anything about GTS, the same old people like to start spouting off about old problems which everyone knows about, and which, to my knowledge, are now sorted.

Well not all of them, but I guess 9k miles between myself and Darren makes it prohibitively expensive for me to pop over and settle it with him and he's obviously not going to do the right thing without persuasion.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.