Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: jaw and megasquirt
tim windmill

posted on 20/3/09 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
jaw and megasquirt

got my JAW unit all wired up and communicating with the megasquirt (big thanks to RichK for rebuilding my unit). done a free air calibtaion and all looks ok both the display and laptop synch perfectley . selected LC1 andConnected Vout2 to megasquirt and put in the interpolate figure of 2.35 and updated table succesfully. Set megasquirt configuration to LC1 default and switching point to 2.35 in exhauast gas settings. when the car is running at idle the megasquirt gauge is reading 14.7 but the JAW display is reading 12.5. i assume the Jaw to be the correct reading and have tried different figures in the interpolate table but cannot get them to synch together. i am running jaw edit 1.15 and firmware version 1.11 with MS1 Also tried using tech edge settings and a file downloaded off jaw web site but still cant get them to match. Can anybody help me on here and tell me what settings that they have used with success. sorry for the long winded explanation but it makes me sound like i know what i am on about but i am clueless.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.