Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sierra rear diff, driveshafts and drum brakes
Northy

posted on 18/4/09 at 10:49 AM Reply With Quote
Sierra rear diff, driveshafts and drum brakes

Std Sierra rear diff (non slippy - clean and painted up)), driveshafts (rusty on the ends - not sure if they'll be any good now or not) and rear disk brake bits (generally painted up and in average condition).

These have been stored in the greenhouse for a while!

Can get pics if anyone is interested?

G

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Built 2L 8 Valve Vx Powered Avon

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
hobzy

posted on 18/4/09 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
Ratio?

Northy

posted on 22/4/09 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
What's the most std one? Is it 3.62 or something like that? I think that's what it is.

Are they of use to anyone?

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Northy

posted on 6/5/09 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
??

Graham

Northy

posted on 29/1/11 at 11:49 AM Reply With Quote
Still got this sat in the shed if it's any use to anyone, I'd like the space back.

G

Graham

DIY Si

posted on 29/1/11 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
How much are you after for the lot?

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

Northy

posted on 30/1/11 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
Here are some pictures if found of the stuff before it went into the shed and got a little rusty Everything is still in good condition apart from some surface rust on the ends of the driveshafts that slot into the diff - would still be usable though IMHO if cleaned off.

Everything was cleaned and painted before they went in my car, new rubber covers on the driveshafts, new brake cylinders, new rear shoes, new handbrake cable.

Did a summer in my car then I replaced with limited slip rear diff and disks.

£30 gets it all. I'm in Malton, North Yorkshire - Half way between York and Scarborough.

Graham

handyandy

posted on 30/1/11 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
yes please 1st dibs

cheers
andy

Sorry, that was very rude of me...... may I have dibs if forum member DIY Si doesn,t want the parts.....sorry DIY Si

[Edited on 30/1/11 by handyandy]

DIY Si

posted on 1/2/11 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
It's ok, I don't think I'll be able to go and get them, so they're yours if you still want them.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.