Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: custom vinyl decals
matnrach

posted on 10/7/09 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
custom vinyl decals

Does anybody know of a company that can make a name decal in self adhesive vinyl if I send a jpeg of lettering style?

Thanks.

austin man

posted on 10/7/09 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
most local sign companies will do it yo may need to know the file compression they require as it may not be JPEG they will in all probability have the font available any way

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

serieslandy

posted on 11/7/09 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
Try signwrites in the
I would check as said above because the plotter will probably need a vector image rather than a raster (jpg).

I may be wrong but that is what our one at school used to need.yellow pages

[Edited on 11/7/09 by serieslandy]

DarrenW

posted on 15/7/09 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
i wanted a Pheonix for my car. I found good pic on internet but couldnt grab the image. Taped paper onto computer screen and drew it. Then took image to sign writers. They charged a few quid for digitising the artwork and a small fee for each sticker. I did try cutting the image out myself but its not easy - well worth spending a few quid. Most places that have the pro cutters will be able to create the artwork.

As an aside - i bought a few metres of vinyl off them while i was there. Armed with new stanley knife made the rest of the graphics myself. Quite easy to do dependant on how fancy you want to be.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.