Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Theiving tw@ts!!!!!!!!
MK9R

posted on 30/3/04 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
Theiving tw@ts!!!!!!!!

4.45am this morning a noise woke me up, a couldn't work out if i had dreamed it or not so i lay there listening, then i heard my scoob start up!!!! I ran to the window to se the theiving f*cking piece of scum reversing my car off the kerb and drive off down the road!!!! I went down stairs to see if my keys had gone, they had, but i couldn't see how they got in!!!! After some hunting around i realised the litlle b*stards had popped out the aluminium surround of the front down stairs window and just simple lifted the pain of glass out!!!!

The police have been really good and with the aid of tracker found my car by 6.30 am, but the feckers have absolutly trashed the interior looking for the tracking device.

I'm Just so fecked off that these scum are willing to come into my house, scare my family to death and take something i work so hard for and is my pride and joy!! Not only have got to fork out a £400 excess, i haven't been able to go to work today and as i'm a contractor i don't get paid!! I reckon this is going to cost me about a grand in total, just so some scutter can sit on his fat fecking backside all day claiming benifit, then think it his god given right to help himself to somebody elses property to make a few quid!!!! <unt!!!!!!

Thats it now, if it isn't written off i will have to keep it untill the lease agreement finished in september, but if it is i'm gettin something less attention tracking!!

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jasalarms

posted on 30/3/04 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about that mate

Scum like that need cable tieing by there nuts to the back bumper of your car and then for you to go on a rally special stage for a spin or the nearest motorway would do!

pauldm

posted on 30/3/04 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
Sickening :mad
Last year a neighbour went into thier garage & found that its window had been removed from the inside! After scratching thier head for a while trying to work out why; they realised that they had left a door open for 10 mins the night before . A would be thief must have entered & found they were locked in! Thier only escape was to dismantle the window. Nothing was missing. Pity they had not noticed the thief in his trap!

*** I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather,
not screaming, terrified, like his passengers.***

MK9R

posted on 30/3/04 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
cheers guys! I'm going through the very angry stage now!!!!

Also putting off going to bed tonight as i reckon my arse hole will be twitching all night!!

[Edited on 30/3/04 by MK9R]

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
NS Dev

posted on 30/3/04 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
Words cannot express my hatred for these types! Why oh why does the thieving tw*t gene exist?? Pity they didn't get locked in my garage, it has no windows!!!
stephen_gusterson

posted on 30/3/04 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
my mate with a scoobie told me that people usually break into your house to steal the keys.

That alone would stop me from ever having a scoobie - can you imagine some knife weilding thug holding your family hostage cos he cant find your keys whilst you are sleeping....

no car is worth that if burglary is the way they steal them.

atb

steve

Noodle

posted on 30/3/04 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about the motor.

If it's any consolation (and it isn't), I've had 2 Legacy Turbo's stolen from Wolves. One turned up after 13 months (burnt out), the other stolen from our drive while my wife was in hospital with sprog no. 3. That turned up embedded in the front of an Isuzu Trooper. He ran from the scene leaving an injured Isuzu driver. They got the guy for that because he left (not nearly enough) blood on the windscreen, turns out he'd jumped bail on another charge.

Anyway, he was prosecuted for it and he got 40 hours community service. That'll teach the little bastard won't it? (no)

When the wheel was stolen off my (shitty-old) Nissan a few weeks ago I seriously considered getting out of the God-forsaken scum-infested shit-hole that is the West Midlands where I've lived all my life. Have put plans in motion that'll enable this by this time next year.

Shame really. I now teach the little darlings from the same area where my theif was from and yes, we're breeding a whole new generation of "The world owes me a living" unpleasant little sods.

Not much comfort I know, but your pain is shared

Cheers,

Neil.

p.s. Replaced it with an Omega. Big, fat, dull, but rear-drive and bores the pants of thieves.

Your sort make me sick

OX

posted on 30/3/04 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
sorry to hear that m8 ,nothing but revenge is all that went through my mind when somebody keyed my car all down the one side and across the boot and then 6 months l8r it happened again but i heard the key being dragged down my neighbours car and by the time i had jumped out of bed he had just finished going down the side of my girlfriends car and had started on mine ffs,i didnt shout at him becouse i new he would run off so jumped in some jeans and ran down the street after him ,it was 2 am and he was pissed so proabably didnt feel most of the kicking i gave him ,the police were involved but becouse i couldnt prove that he was the guy that did my car he got off with it and i was lucky not to get done for G B H ,i found the lighter he used to do the cars but that still wasnt enough to prosecute him
doesnt make things better for you i know but these damn thoughtless *wats are every where

cosworth

posted on 30/3/04 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
lad i worked with had a scooby as his company car. Got a knock on the door one night, opened up to see a thug with a gun asking for his keys-suffice to say he handed them over and didnt consider getting another scooby as replacment
MK9R

posted on 30/3/04 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
feeling peed off and going to bed to feel my arse twitch!

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

Hellfire

posted on 30/3/04 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear your bad news...

I had my private car stolen some years ago. They bypassed all sorts of security measures to get it, but fortunately never entered the house. Now I don't have a private car, just my company one. However, everyone I know with an 'admirable' car is bl**dy paranoid that it will be stolen. Is it worth having a nice car at all I ask myself? It's the wrong question to ask yourself I know but we all have to face reality sometime, especially if threatened with violence to steal your pride and joy... no deterent, means no problem. Incedentally, I think it's official - crime DOES PAY! If you can't beat them do you join them?

Avoneer

posted on 30/3/04 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
I feel for you MK9R.
Unfortunately, I have the pleasure of dealing with this type of people every day as I work at Court and you can be assured that I strangely become really awkward and unhelpful towards them when they come to the counter.
Pat....

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

craig1410

posted on 30/3/04 at 11:29 PM Reply With Quote
Austen,
Sorry to hear your news mate, I know what you mean about the rage you feel...

I had a break in to my house a few years ago where the nice burglar fished the keys out of the back of the lock using the catflap. Yeah I know the keys shouldn't have neen there etc etc. I heard the door chime going ping pong at about 3am and wondered what was going on. I too wondered if I had dreamt it and when I reached across to my Wife's side of the bed she wasn't there so I thought that she must have wandered outside for some peculiar reason (it made sense at 3am having been woken from deep sleep...)

Anyway, off I wandered downstairs in my underpants to see what was going on only to discover that there was an intruder in my kitchen and I could see the torch flashing around under the door from my view point standing in the living room. To complicate things, my son was asleep in his cot in the living room as we were trying to get him used to us not running to him every time he started to cry but didn't want him to wake the other kids (parents will understand this one...)

So, here I am, half asleep in my undies with my 6 month old son beside me and nothing but harsh language to defend myself with. It is not a nice feeling at all to say the least as you have one side of you wanting to pummel the intruder into oblivion and the other side worried about protecting your family and avoiding getting done for murder! In the end I moved my Son into the hallway, closed the door and then charged into the kitchen with an ornamental table in my hand Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view, the intruder must have heard me and left before I got there so I locked the door behing him and called the cops. They never found anyone. He/She had got away with my Wife's purse as she had left it in the kitchen for some strange reason but she only had £2.50 in it and her cards. Of course we cancelled all the cards only to find them in the front garden in the morning along with the rest of her purse...doh!

I now have a nice big 4D cell size maglite beside my bed which will of course come in handy if the power goes off in the middle of the night but which should also be a bit handier than an ornamental table for fending off burglars. I've had two or three strange noises in the night and now always put on some clothes, slip on my trainers and set off with maglite at the ready. I just wish the law would allow me to use ANY amount of force to defend my family and property rather than the "reasonable force" nonsense that we have just now. How can your judgement of "reasonable force" be measured when someone has entered the home of your family in the middle of the night with who knows what intention? Are they going to be "reasonable" if you don't hit them quite hard enough or are they going to kill you in your own home just to escape?

The anger never goes away as I can still feel it now after 4 years and I only lost £2.50!!

If I owned a Scoobie I'd get one of those gas discharge devices but replace the gas with CS gas and then as they drove down the street I would calmly press the big red button which would kill the engine, lock the doors and gas the bastards! Just watch them trying to run when they cant see and cant breath!!

Cheers,
Craig.

JoelP

posted on 31/3/04 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote
i sleep with a knife and a bat beside the bed, this is getting upgraded to a cig lighter and a blow torch soon. Much better at scaring thieves, with less likelyhood of having to use it and get nicked.

i also have everything important beside the bed at night, namely keys, wallet and phone. Anything else they find they can have! also gonna get a fire extinguisher for the sake of it...

i once considered putting a metal grill on the stairway, so that intruders cant get upstairs, but decided it would make the missus too paranoid. plus the obvious fire hazard.

plus, i never answer the front door without a look out of the upstairs window first, just incase.

me, paranoid?!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

locoboy

posted on 31/3/04 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
Austin,

Cant from personal experiance understnad what your going through but can imagine its a pain in the arse and makes you v. angry. british Justice system.........pah....load of balls.

Joel, didnt know Leeds was that rough!

ATB
Locoboy

Hellfire

posted on 31/3/04 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
Light side...

not to be flipant but...

Leeds wasn't that rough 'til Joel moved there!

No offence meant!

locoboy

posted on 31/3/04 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote

ATB
Locoboy

MK9R

posted on 31/3/04 at 10:07 AM Reply With Quote
Joel, is you avatar a picture of a percieved battle with an intruder?

[Edited on 31/3/04 by MK9R]

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

Peteff

posted on 31/3/04 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
If the window comes out from the outside I would look at altering your glazing(I'm not a salesman, honest.) I got some for my shed and the glass fits from the inside so you can't remove it from outside and it would have to be smashed. Keep your keys in a back room not handy near the door. Get security lights that have a detector that plugs into a socket in the house so you have an audible warning when anyone is about and don't ignore them when they go off.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

MK9R

posted on 31/3/04 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
we had already ordered new windows before this happened!! We were just waiting for them to be fitted.

What are these plug things?? Got a web link to one of them?

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

JamJah

posted on 31/3/04 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
excuse my ignorance.
but what is a scooby?

MK9R

posted on 31/3/04 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
subaru impreza

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

thebutler

posted on 31/3/04 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
Scooby Doo = Subaru
JoelP

posted on 31/3/04 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
Leeds is mostly a nice place, but theres no point in having the pi5s taken when simple steps can avoid it.

i nearly had my subaru taken one time, but the crook lock stumped them. My pal nearly got killed for his immobiliser code though. he told them it but they couldnt find the key pad.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

James

posted on 31/3/04 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about all that Austen. I realise it wouldn't help if the car was parked in public but have you thought about fitting those retractable security poles that go at the end of your drive? I think Screwfix sell them.
I think you can claim the new house locks and stuff on your house insurance- IIRC my girlfriend did.

Ox,
I salute you whole heartedly for giving the barstard a good kicking- remind me at a show and I'll buy you a pint! Sorry to hear you nearly go done for it and he didn't!

Cheers,
James

...not going to leave his wallet/keys by the front door anymore...

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.