Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Police presence....
Peteff

posted on 1/4/10 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Police presence....

We've got a police paddy wagon outside the house blocking the road and a helicopter hovering overhead, just been out for a look and there's another road block further up the road and a couple of cars with the boot lids open. People are hanging out of windows in pyjamas and wandering out in dressing gowns, it's like Mardi Gras here

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

graememk

posted on 1/4/10 at 11:50 PM Reply With Quote
twoc'ers

TigerB6 Paul

posted on 1/4/10 at 11:57 PM Reply With Quote
cool - probably some old granny who sold a goldfish to a 15 year old!!!

link

RichieHall

posted on 2/4/10 at 12:35 AM Reply With Quote
Ohh, sounds like armed response vehicles, either that or they're sharing out the doughnuts?

Rust is lighter than Carbon Fibre!

Canada EH!

posted on 2/4/10 at 01:06 AM Reply With Quote
As a retired police officer, if you have that big a presence, close and lock the windows and put out the lights, and wait till it's over.
Rek

posted on 2/4/10 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
Youve not put any signs up anywhere have you?

BBC Linky

LBMEFM

posted on 2/4/10 at 07:44 AM Reply With Quote
Great, if it was not so far I would come and watch-better than telly.
Daddylonglegs

posted on 2/4/10 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Canada EH!
As a retired police officer, if you have that big a presence, close and lock the windows and put out the lights, and wait till it's over.

What, and miss the fun?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 2/4/10 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
We've got a police paddy wagon outside the house blocking the road and a helicopter hovering overhead, just been out for a look and there's another road block further up the road and a couple of cars with the boot lids open. People are hanging out of windows in pyjamas and wandering out in dressing gowns, it's like Mardi Gras here

Face book them and ask what the fook is going down and when will it appear on tv http://www.facebook.com/derbyshireconstabulary notice how many friends they have (333) Thought they would be real cool

Peteff

posted on 2/4/10 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
I'll have to go round to the greengrocers to find out what went off, they were there till 0200 then I fell asleep. The helicopter was fun, right over the house and we couldn't hear the telly We went outside the back door and there were flashlights shining everywhere so we went back in and nebbied through the front.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

blakep82

posted on 2/4/10 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
I'll have to go round to the greengrocers to find out what went off, they were there till 0200 then I fell asleep. The helicopter was fun, right over the house and we couldn't hear the telly We went outside the back door and there were flashlights shining everywhere so we went back in and nebbied through the front.

while you were out the back, the killer didn't sneak in your back door did he? he's not hiding in your kitchen cupboards is he?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Peteff

posted on 2/4/10 at 12:06 PM Reply With Quote
If he snook in while we weren't looking he's doing a good job of hiding It was a stabbing, a 21 year old was jumped by someone in a car apparently and he's now in hospital
BBC news.

yours, Pete

blakep82

posted on 2/4/10 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
ooh lovely...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.