Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Mk indyblade radiator
polomouth

posted on 7/4/10 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
Mk indyblade radiator

Hi all , my radiator is leaking on Indy blade, I have taken it off for it to be repaired hopefully but I'm having trouble finding somewhere to do it. I live near Rugby in Warwickshire so if anybody knows of anywhere near me that will take the job I would be very grateful. Thanku
tomprescott

posted on 7/4/10 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
What are you using for your radiator? Would you not be better off getting a new polo rad?

A bird in the hand....

polomouth

posted on 7/4/10 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
I'm using the one from mk that comes with the kit I think. As I didn't build the car I carnt b sure what he used. What sort of polo rad would I need then? Year, model ect. Also would it be a straight swop or need fettling to fit existing pipe work?
eddie99

posted on 7/4/10 at 02:21 PM Reply With Quote
Mk 2 polo rad i used of ebay for about £35. Should be fine for your install. Do you have a pic of current pipework and rad? Then i'll be able to tell you if it needs fettling!

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
polomouth

posted on 7/4/10 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
I dnt have picture off it at the mo but will try n put one on later. On the rad u have a small hose on the top and a bigger one plus fan plug I think, then at the bottom left of rad as u look at it I have a big hose and that's it I recon. If that helps at all?
James

posted on 7/4/10 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
A picture speaks a thousand words!

Worth putting a piccy up so we can accurately identify it!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.