Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sureterm Insurance - Any Good?
kendo

posted on 13/4/10 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
Sureterm Insurance - Any Good?

Just been doing the rounds for insurance for the 7 and Sureterm are coming out tops at the moment.

Has anyone had any dealings good or bad?

perksy

posted on 13/4/10 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
Been with them for the last couple of years
So far so good, but haven't had to claim yet and i guess that's when you find out how good they really are
But have heard good things from folks who have claimed
Always Seem competitive on price...

Dusty

posted on 13/4/10 at 04:16 PM Reply With Quote
Been with them 3 years. Just renewed at £95, for 3000 miles and no breakdown cover. I'm happy.
turbodisplay

posted on 13/4/10 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
I would never touch them again. A friend of mine drove without insurance because these idiots failed to write the correct time on the cover note.
As they forgot to send cover note it arrived after said offence occured- and he got stopped by the police!

Getting money back was a pain as well.
Idiots with bad communication.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bigfoot4616

posted on 13/4/10 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
i was put of them by the amount of pressure i was put under to take out the policy there and then to get the best price.
she eventually agreed to hold the price for an hour but as flux virtually matched the quote i stayed with them

kendo

posted on 13/4/10 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
differences of opinion?

Isn't it strange how peoples perceptions differ?
Guinness

posted on 13/4/10 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perksy
Been with them for the last couple of years
So far so good, but haven't had to claim yet and i guess that's when you find out how good they really are
But have heard good things from folks who have claimed
Always Seem competitive on price...

Ditto.

COREdevelopments

posted on 13/4/10 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
I have been with them for a year nearly. No problems but i have not even used the car since last summer properly. Also I have to agree with bigfoot4616, they also pressured me saying that the offer is only available if I took it there and then!! Which i didnt like but it was cheaper than my last insurer. Would be nice to hear from someone who has had to claim from them and other insurance companies.

Rob

Richard Quinn

posted on 13/4/10 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Rang them the other week for a quote. The price wasn't bad but the guy was quite pushy even though he knew that I hadn't had my renewal through from my current insurer. He said he'd wait while I got my credit card so I told him that I wouldn't like his phone bill as I wouldn't be making a decision until next week.
2GETHER INS

posted on 16/4/10 at 07:36 AM Reply With Quote
A PRovider Poll

It Would be good if we had a provider poll of the popular ones Ie 2Gether Insurance, Flux and Sureterm perhaps.

It may encourage more people to put their point of view accross rather than just a few which would give a more balanced view perhaps.

We have been getting great feedback from our clients over the last few months, give us a try.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.