Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stoneleigh
smudge88

posted on 18/4/10 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
Stoneleigh

Who's going to Stoneleigh.................ME Now! should be on a plane to Cuba tomorrow but cos of the f***ing ash cloud I’m going to Cornwall for a couple of days instead.

Not a happy bunny but better than swmbo who worked the whole year, in her s**t job for these 2 weeks away in the sun with friend there.

I think the phrase is "rant over" best get me “T” shirt ordered and see you in the Locost enclosure.

Regards

Grant

gingerprince

posted on 18/4/10 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
It is a piss-poor situation Next door neighbour should be in Spain right about now, but instead is heading off to Bognor tomorrow
eddie99

posted on 18/4/10 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
My dad's been stuck in India for a few days, now just flown to Dubai, driving to abu dhabi (closest place with a hotel space). Hes not a happy bunny!

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
joemotion

posted on 18/4/10 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Whats the score with Stoneeigh then? first time for me and seeing as car is holding together i may pop along. Do you just turn up and park up alongside fellow locosters? Or are cars separated into Tigers, Mk's etc? Prob be the Sunday but depends on weather
Davey D

posted on 18/4/10 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joemotion
Whats the score with Stoneeigh then? first time for me and seeing as car is holding together i may pop along. Do you just turn up and park up alongside fellow locosters? Or are cars separated into Tigers, Mk's etc? Prob be the Sunday but depends on weather

This is what im wondering? everytime ive been to a car show with my previous cars ive always been a paid up member of a car club which has got its own stand, but i would guess that the majority of people on here arent members of any clubs except for being on here?

do you just roll up, and park where you like? Is there going to be a Locostbuilders area?

prawnabie

posted on 18/4/10 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Davey D
quote:
Originally posted by joemotion

This is what im wondering? everytime ive been to a car show with my previous cars ive always been a paid up member of a car club which has got its own stand, but i would guess that the majority of people on here arent members of any clubs except for being on here?

do you just roll up, and park where you like? Is there going to be a Locostbuilders area?

No locost builders area im afraid - I did try once

There will probably be a defunct locost car club stand you can park on or if you have a manufacturer they will have a stand somewhere.

catman

posted on 18/4/10 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
come along to the tiger club stand and pitch up your tent, i will be there from sat afternoon. you can camp in the family camping area but thats no fun! most of us camp near our cars. isthe blue avon in your avatar yours? i saw it at stonleigh a couple of years ago, very high standard of build and great paint job.

HTH

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

coozer

posted on 18/4/10 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Me, will be coming down on Saturday qith some other LCB's to be confirmed...

Probably camping on the Haynes Roadster stand (depending where it is)

Steve

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

joemotion

posted on 18/4/10 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi yes blue one is mine bought it off a chap nearly a year and half ago who said he had taken the tiger to stoneleigh - he did a very good job on build. but didn't get to finish her and get her legal.
catman

posted on 19/4/10 at 06:12 AM Reply With Quote
lucky bu@@er, thats the best example of an avon that ive seen (unless youve bodged it)

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

dogwood

posted on 19/4/10 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Probably camping on the Haynes Roadster stand (depending where it is
Steve

It's the defunked Locost club stand

FREE THE ROADSTER ONE…!!

Tipster69

posted on 19/4/10 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
Hi,

I'm bringing the wife and our 2 kids along with us in the Motorhome.

I'm hoping the family area is suitable for a Motorhome (I can drink with the best of em, has can the missus, but it'd be unfair on the kids if its too rowdy an area).

Do any of you know if we are likely to get onto the family area with a Motorhome?

Cheers

joemotion

posted on 19/4/10 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by catman
lucky bu@@er, thats the best example of an avon that ive seen (unless youve bodged it)

Ed

Defo not as clean as when u last saw it but shes still looking good

Steve Hignett

posted on 19/4/10 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, you'll be fine...

quote:
Originally posted by Tipster69
Hi,

I'm bringing the wife and our 2 kids along with us in the Motorhome.

I'm hoping the family area is suitable for a Motorhome (I can drink with the best of em, has can the missus, but it'd be unfair on the kids if its too rowdy an area).

Do any of you know if we are likely to get onto the family area with a Motorhome?

Cheers

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.