Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: mac 1 motorsports site blocked
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 26/4/10 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
mac 1 motorsports site blocked

Rescued attachment MAC#1 Motorsports ... experience the world of kitcar creation..._1272288287595.png
Rescued attachment MAC#1 Motorsports ... experience the world of kitcar creation..._1272288287595.png

coozer

posted on 26/4/10 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
Works OK for me, however there's nowt on there anyway!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

karlak

posted on 26/4/10 at 02:06 PM Reply With Quote
Beware : I am 99% certain that this site knack'd my laptop on Saturday. It loaded spyware ANITIVRUS xp on the laptop and more or less took 4 hours to recover from.

Luckily I had another PC to download some registry fixing software, and a copy of Malaware which removed the offending software.
Bloomin relieved as it was the "work" laptop .....

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

prawnabie

posted on 26/4/10 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
What is the current listing status for snoreflash.ru?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 18 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-25.
Malicious software includes 85 scripting exploit(s), 42 exploit(s), 24 trojan(s).

This site was hosted on 23 network(s) including AS16276 (OVH), AS44949 (GIGACODES), AS16265 (LEASEWEB).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, snoreflash.ru did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 120 domain(s), including bykow.de/, adventuretours.vn/, bigc.com.vn/.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

alister667

posted on 26/4/10 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
Avast on my PC is showing it as having a trojan horse

JS:Illredir-AQ [Trj]

I'm assuming JS is a Java Script attack of some kind.
Could be dodgy.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.