Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: help needed
Fub

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:18 PM Reply With Quote
help needed

guys
my kit is 99% finished but have no time to complete.
looking for a garage that can finish and iva the car
any ideas who can help
i am in kent

nick205

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
Where abouts are you?

If you're in the South I can suggest someone who can help you.

jamiepearson69

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure that these guys will finish it for you

http://www.blazemotorsport.com/index.php

They are also based in Kent

nemesis v12

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:31 PM Reply With Quote
do not use IRNTAM KITZ of coventry.
i was quoted £4600 to "finnish off" my car IVA it and register it after 4 months he still has the car and hit me witha bill for nearly£8000 ive been the citizens advice and trading standards and they both told me the same. i have to pay his bill get my car home and them i can take him to court and sue him for ther money he has over charged me.
DONT USE MARTIN JAMES OF IRNTAM KITS OR YOU MAY BE SHAFTED LIKE IVE BEEN.

to old to die young

adithorp

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
How about BGH

[Edited on 7/9/10 by adithorp]

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Daddylonglegs

posted on 7/9/10 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nemesis v12
i was quoted £4600 to "finnish off" my car IVA it and register it after 4 months he still has the car and hit me witha bill for nearly£8000 ive been the citizens advice and trading standards and they both told me the same. i have to pay his bill get my car home and them i can take him to court and sue him for ther money he has over charged me.

Don't you know any 'people'

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

r1_pete

posted on 7/9/10 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Did you get a written quote, or an estimate? they are different, any deviation from quote needs your approval, an estimate is largely open ended. Your chance in court depends on the wording.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
boggle

posted on 15/9/10 at 12:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

i think i would have been and 'reclaimed' my property.......this works best 'after hours'....

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Irntam Kitz

posted on 15/10/10 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
Nemises Build I V A Register New

Estimating the Nemises in January 2010, in the garage where it is kept. All effort was made to help junior builder, 16 years effort, of trying to complete the Nemises, was, a daunting thought. Suggestions were made, despite limited space and tooling, some of the work could be carried out, this would reduce the Estimated cost of completion considerably! Despite the agreement, of work to be carried out by the Junior builder, the Nemises was delivered without appointment, a fortnight later? all assistance was given, getting the Nemises of the trailer in the Snow. Junior Builder returned to Liverpool. after close inspection of the Nemises, covering of the Loom with corrugated tube was in fact, the only atempt ofany of the additional work that had been carried out. After lots of communication, explaining this work has to be carried out! to be even considered, for I V A Test examination!
THe work to be caried out was disgussed on an on going basis! Any addtional work to be carried out, naturally we seek approval from all Customers.

Steve Hignett

posted on 15/10/10 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irntam Kitz
Estimating the Nemises in January 2010, in the garage where it is kept. All effort was made to help junior builder, 16 years effort, of trying to complete the Nemises, was, a daunting thought. Suggestions were made, despite limited space and tooling, some of the work could be carried out, this would reduce the Estimated cost of completion considerably! Despite the agreement, of work to be carried out by the Junior builder, the Nemises was delivered without appointment, a fortnight later? all assistance was given, getting the Nemises of the trailer in the Snow. Junior Builder returned to Liverpool. after close inspection of the Nemises, covering of the Loom with corrugated tube was in fact, the only atempt ofany of the additional work that had been carried out. After lots of communication, explaining this work has to be carried out! to be even considered, for I V A Test examination!
THe work to be caried out was disgussed on an on going basis! Any addtional work to be carried out, naturally we seek approval from all Customers.

If this is someone else logging and registering under their name it isn't really funny, it's up to Nemesis v12 and the company to sort it out between themselves, if you log in and post an incomprehensible ramble with terrible grammar, spelling and english in general, it could delay matters further...

interestedparty

posted on 16/10/10 at 06:07 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Hignett
with terrible grammar, spelling and english in general,

I don't think we should criticise people for the way they write, some are good at it, some are not, none of us are perfect.

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list-- I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-- who never would be missed!

Steve Hignett

posted on 16/10/10 at 07:08 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interestedparty
I don't think we should criticise people for the way they write, some are good at it, some are not, none of us are perfect.

I was not criticising someone for the way they write, I was saying that its not fair assuming someone is pretending to be Irntam to post such a poor reply!

My English is appalling, so that definitely was not my point!

interestedparty

posted on 16/10/10 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Hignett

My English is appalling, so that definitely was not my point!

Point taken.

I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was Irntam though, difficult to imagine anyone else going to that much trouble.

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list-- I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-- who never would be missed!

Steve Hignett

posted on 16/10/10 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
I just figured with such an abrupt reply, bordering on the offensive, it wouldn't be a business! But your prob right it does seem hassle to be a joke...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.