Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale or swap for a project - Stunning 2006 VW Polo 1.2 55E 3dr, 47k, T&T, Lensos, FK coilovers, etc.. £3950
djmnr

posted on 19/9/10 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale or swap for a project - Stunning 2006 VW Polo 1.2 55E 3dr, 47k, T&T, Lensos, FK coilovers, etc.. £3950

I`m on the lookout for a unfinished project.. eg, MNR, Roadrunner, MK Indy, etc so will part ex (money either way if required) or swap WHY?

2006 VW Polo 9n2 55E 1.2 3 door in red with 47k miles. MOT`d until July 2011, taxed until February 2011. The car looks and drives spot on. It has brand new Lenso BSX black centred wheels (7x16 front and 9x16 out back) and tyres which look fantastic and fill the arches nicely along with brand new FK coiovers. There is a 280mm Momo Team steering wheel and boss also. The original wheels, suspension and steering wheel/airbag are included in the sale. The car starts and drives great and is cheap to insure. Cat C hence low price of £3950. Good driver and condition. Based in Chorley, Lancs.

dubbgud2me@yahoo.co.uk

[Edited on 19/9/10 by djmnr]

[Edited on 19/9/10 by djmnr]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

MakeEverything

posted on 19/9/10 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
Love those wheels........ U2U me if you would consider the obvious offensive question...

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

blakep82

posted on 20/9/10 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
thats a pretty cool looking polo. i'd love to do something like that. there's a polo round my way, must be an older model, 01, 02 something, and its only got about 6" ground clearance, but theres no body mods done, just wheel sand suspension
good luck

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

djmnr

posted on 20/9/10 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the comments chaps.. the car is really in great condition and gets loads of looks.. shame the go doesn`t match the show!.. Cheap to run mind
s6otty

posted on 20/9/10 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
My 18 year old lad would crawl over broken glass for that!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.