Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: HOW MUCH ???? Check this out !
wylliezx9r

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
HOW MUCH ???? Check this out !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/tiger-avon-2-0-zetec-unfinished-/220680800706?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item336199c9c2

I found this about 10 minutes ago, just about stopped laughing ! Oh no here i go again Haa Haa !

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

marcjagman

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
9.5 grand, I'll have 2 please. Don't know what drugs he's on but I want some, most parts to complete.......
joemotion

Saw that earlier - you could just about get a race ready avon for that full FIA cage the lot! If anybody is interested though you can have mine for that price!
ash_hammond

I have the same problem....

hahahahaha

How much?

.: www.mac1motorsports.co.uk | www.m1moc.com :.

l0rd

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
MUhahhahahah
scottfraser

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
offered £100 just for laughs!
daviep

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
Am I the only person who thinks that this type of post are absolutely pointless?

A lot of the posts on here are from builders looking for help or ideas, the best chance you've got of getting that help is on the first day when it is on the front page, all posts like this do is move possibly interesting posts off the front page.

Nothing personal, there just seems to have been more and more of these posts recently

Davie

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

wylliezx9r

posted on 10/10/10 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
Heres another dreamer, whats going on !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2010-ASR-ZERO-OTHER-BRITISH-YELLOW-SILVER-/120632046778?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c163af4ba

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

interestedparty

posted on 10/10/10 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daviep
Am I the only person who thinks that this type of post are absolutely pointless?

A lot of the posts on here are from builders looking for help or ideas, the best chance you've got of getting that help is on the first day when it is on the front page, all posts like this do is move possibly interesting posts off the front page.

Nothing personal, there just seems to have been more and more of these posts recently

Davie

Agree with that. A lot of posts with no clue to their content in the title too. Irritating if you are on a slow connection and have to wait some time to end up looking at a thread that is meaningless to you.

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list-- I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-- who never would be missed!

NigeEss

posted on 10/10/10 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Davie

Fair point, maybe better putting these in the Madhouse along with the advertisers

[Edited on 10/10/10 by NigeEss]

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.................Douglas Adams.

omega0684

posted on 10/10/10 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
i would say its a little high but that Alpha Webber Set is £1500+VAT in the Burtons Catelog on their own!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
se7en

posted on 10/10/10 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Davie

I'm with you Davie. I have noticed that there appears to be more and more of this type of thread.

The only reason I open them is because of the title, which in most cases, is written in such a manner to make one wonder what the thread is about. As Davie says, I have nothing personal about the originators, if they wish to scan ebay and read about things that are stupidly priced, then so be it.

I would like to see more threads about building problems and how they can be resolved. I am not interested in Bike Engined Cars so anything with BEC I pass on by.

Tom

jossey

posted on 11/10/10 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
you can have my part build locost which has more than the ebay one finished.

for .....

£10,000

hows that?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 11/10/10 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

and they say nurses have it tough...

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

ReMan

posted on 11/10/10 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
and they say nurses have it tough...

That is OT and really should have a thread of its own

Liam

posted on 11/10/10 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Davie

Blimey - some people are so lazy they can't be arsed to actually enter the forum - just look on the front page??! :p

l0rd

posted on 11/10/10 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
still, you can't beat the £3700 quid for a set of itbs and ecu that i found for a Renault.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.