Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Calling all IT Managers Near Bristol.. (something for FREE)....
jossey

posted on 10/11/10 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
Calling all IT Managers Near Bristol.. (something for FREE)....

We are running another Penetration Testing Workshop in Bristol on the 10th December 2010.

We are filling up the workshop with IT Managers who work for companies who take penetration testing.

About the workshop.

During the majority of our penetration tests this year we found a lot of time was taken up finding and reporting on common vulnerabilities, this has increased the time we spend looking for the low hanging fruit so made testing more expensive. We are running workshops around the country for all our customers which looks at the top 10 vulnerabilities this year and give you free tools to find and help fix them.

The workshop will have one of the country’s best penetration testers presenting our findings and show how simple fixes are. Also we will run a live hack on a network or website to show how easy the vulnerabilities can be exploited.

so far we have filled the workshop with some of the biggest companies in the south west and 10 Universities, councils and colleges.

If you may get some value from this then drop me an email.

One prerequisite is your company needs to take pen testing.

we will do a live hack and show you how the Sec-1 automated tools work and give you them to take away and use. Also you will be given a voucher for some FREE external penetration testing.

Please look at our website if you would like more information on our services WWW.sec-1.com

David J
DavidJ @ sec-1.com

[Edited on 10/11/10 by jossey]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
matt_claydon

posted on 10/11/10 at 12:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jossey
We are running another Penetration Testing Workshop
[...]
We are filling up the workshop with IT Managers who work for companies who take penetration testing.
[...]
During the majority of our penetration tests this year
[...]
The workshop will have one of the country’s best penetration testers
[...]
Also you will be given a voucher for some FREE external penetration testing.

Always up for a freebie, but all sounds rather painful to me

DaveFJ

posted on 10/11/10 at 01:28 PM Reply With Quote
you have any further details? cant see anything on their website about it...

cheers

Dave

"In Support of Help the Heroes" - Always

jossey

posted on 10/11/10 at 01:49 PM Reply With Quote
drop me an email on davidj @ sec-1.com

and ill send you the details.

yes its painful lol

dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeR

posted on 10/11/10 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
love to go and learn more but i'm out of work so my 'company' won't pay for any penetration testing. In fact after suggesting it the g/f walked out the room, then came back and took the dog with her!
jossey

posted on 10/11/10 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
lol

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.