quote:
Originally posted by Liam
Or we could do a LCB member in a reasonably priced car leaderboard

Oh yes, cracking idea!

Tiger Super Six Independent
www.southernkitcars.com

donut

posted on 25/11/10 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
OK, With the VW vans there is no way in hell that you can win in just 2 laps so is the idea to increase the laps in the options?

Also where are the options to do this in the 'special events' section?

[Edited on 25/11/10 by donut]

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
prawnabie

posted on 25/11/10 at 01:49 PM Reply With Quote
I got first on my first go in the VW camper on the test track?
donut

posted on 25/11/10 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
I just want to know how i can race or practice on the Top Gear track. It really does hack me off when they make it so difficult for plebs like me to use the bit's of the game i want. grrrrrr

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 25/11/10 at 08:03 PM Reply With Quote
Oh my God when did this come out I've been waiting years for it and nobody's bothered to say anything except Argos of all places who said it was due out november LAST YEAR (and breathe)

Yeah a specific LCB section sounds like a cracking idea

Oh and a word in case anyone here has anything to do with Sony. You know TV? You should do you make loads. Well they show programmes, and inbetween those programmes are advertisments. These show people about products like Xbox games and Nintendo games. Advertise your games
Fed up of seeing a cracking game and oh no it's xbox only...

Well at least I know what to ask the missus for

eddie99

posted on 20/12/10 at 12:45 AM Reply With Quote
Got my copy today, what a great game, up to level 9 so far Messed up the camper trial on the last corner overtaking into first, otherwise they are the only real challenging bits. I think its a good improvement on gt4 and worth the wait

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Marcus

posted on 21/12/10 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
Just a quickie from a lvl 19 expert series racer

The top gear track becomes available when (if) you win the VW bus event (7th or 6th place coming out of the hammerhead should see you right)
The Nurburgring Nordschlife circuit appears when you complete the Mercedes section in the specials on intermediate level (bronze will do).

Both become available in Arcade mode too.

Play with a mate, set up a private lounge in the community section and tell them to join OMG!!! The rallying is awesome.

I think a wheel will make me quicker, but I'll make do with the controller for now.

PS get a Gaillardo ASAP, they are eligible for loads of events and are damned quick (and 4wd).

You will prob need a stage 2 engine tune and an ECU upgrade on any car to win events, that seemed to be the cheapest way to victory.

All the best

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

Tipster69

posted on 22/12/10 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
Hi,

The game still has me engrossed ever since collecting it on the day of release. The massive update yesterday seems to have ironed out a few of the niggles, though I don't see it being anything like the last.

I'm up to level 23.

[Edited on 22/12/10 by Tipster69]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.