Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Where's cheapest for 3M di-noc Carbon Vinyl?
adrianreeve

posted on 30/12/10 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
Where's cheapest for 3M di-noc Carbon Vinyl?

Does anyone know of a cheap source of 3M di-noc? The cheapest I can find so far is £225 delivered for 5m, so £45 per m, with free delivery. If anyone knows anywhere cheaper, I'd be interested to know, or if a few people in kent or south London were thinking of getting some, it usually gets cheaper the more you buy, so maybe a bulk purchase?

Cheers

Adrian

[Edited on 30/12/10 by adrianreeve]

Angel Acevedo

posted on 30/12/10 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adrianreeve
Does anyone know of a cheap source of 3M di-noc? The cheapest I can find so far is £225 delivered for 5m, so £45 per m, with free delivery. If anyone knows anywhere cheaper, I'd be interested to know, or if a few people in kent or south London were thinking of getting some, it usually gets cheaper the more you buy, so maybe a bulk purchase?

Cheers

Adrian

U2U sent.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 30/12/10 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
wow thats more expensive than real carbon fibre!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

adrianreeve

posted on 30/12/10 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
Best I can get for now is £1500 delivered for a 61 sq m roll! Works out at about £22 per sq m, but I'd have a fair bit spare!

Cheers

Adrian

[Edited on 30/12/10 by adrianreeve]

RK

posted on 30/12/10 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=di+noc&_sacat=See-All-Categories
mikegsi

posted on 30/12/10 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
quite often the more you buy from the 'main suppliers' the more discount you get, last year it was on offer at a supplier im friendly with, something like £35 plus vat per metre, since then its back to full price which was around £55-60 per metre plus vat but the more you buy the more they'll knock off, i can get it in 6 different shades of carbon from them, but at the more expensive price as i only buy it a metre or 2 at a time

as long as you can be sure your getting the real stuff then ebay is as good as any for smaller amounts

Angel Acevedo

posted on 30/12/10 at 11:30 PM Reply With Quote
I wonder what the cost of shipping flat would be, if I ship from Mexico in roll, it´s expensive.
I´ll play around on DHL shipping calculator to see what various sizes envelopes would cost.
The only down side is that you waste a little bit more material if precut.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.