Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Meet this Thurs (21st) at the 8 ball diner (near Witham)
russbost

posted on 18/4/11 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Meet this Thurs (21st) at the 8 ball diner (near Witham)

Link to meet
Hopefully myself & a few others from Essex kitcar club will be attending - anyone else from Essex or surrounding fancy coming along?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
RazMan

posted on 18/4/11 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have a crack at making it - its only about 1/2 mile from my house

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RazMan

posted on 21/4/11 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
Just me & Russ then??

[Edited on 22-4-11 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
russbost

posted on 22/4/11 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
Well you guys missed a cracker!

Pics here on Pistonheads,

Pics Linky

brilliant meet, some really unusual machinery, from kitcars & retro hot rod type stuff to Fezzers, Tivs & Porkies

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Stuart_B

posted on 22/4/11 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
that looks like a great meet, shame i missed

i was still working into the night last night, dam customers want power before Easter

black mk indy, 1.6pinto on cbr600 bike carb's.

RazMan

posted on 22/4/11 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
There were certainly a few more than the Thatchers Arms last week

I really love that sort of meet - chaotic but very interesting with all sorts of machinery to gawp at.

Cheers,
Raz

blockhead_rich

posted on 23/4/11 at 06:39 AM Reply With Quote
Dam, didn't know it was on but doubt I could have made it anyway as I was out on my leaving do @ work. Must try to get more cars then @ the next Thatchers arms meet!
Ferg

posted on 23/4/11 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russbost
Well you guys missed a cracker!

Pics here on Pistonheads,

Mmmmmm....that little Red plastic coupe looks nice.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.