Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tiger B6 kit FOR SALE
Paul TigerB6

posted on 19/6/11 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
Tiger B6 kit FOR SALE

Well due to a lot of reasons relating to time constraints / job etc, I have decided I am better off selling my B6 kit that I have here. I have done a couple of modifications to the chassis in order to fit the battery at the end of the passenger footwell and also to fit floor mounted pedals with bias bar etc. I have the chassis, front suspension (other than coilovers - not a fan of the heavy steel Spax items that Tiger supply so was going to order aluminium Protech with correct valving). I also have the Race spec roll bar in black powdercoat which wasn't cheap (£350 or so)!!

The kit also comes with the main body tub (carbon fibre) sprayed by Tiger in VW Diamond Silver. I have the paint code for this (as do Tiger in their records for the chassis number which is on the original receipt - included). Aluminium panels are mostly cut and drilled but removed for storage so I can always look to refit and rivet these on if required. I'd suggest fitting brake / fuel lines and drilling for wiring loom clips first though.

Also included are Sierra rear brakes and hubs. These require reconditioning (or use the calipers for recon exchange), steering column and extended shaft with rose joint, plus various other parts including suspension bolts, custom handbrake cables from Tiger (well over £100), roll of brake pipe, new rear bearings etc etc.

Having built 3 Tiger's, plus a couple of Bike Engined Cars and have around 10 years experience building kit cars of various other kinds, i can supply advice on parts required (ie i'd suggest a Kawasaki ZX10R engine to fit this kit) on an ongoing basis.

Once built, this kit should be around 420-450kg and with something like a ZX10R, give blistering performance (sub 4 seconds to 60mph)

Collection only due to size. Cash on collection please. Looking for £2,000

Any questions then please ask. I'll get back to you asap.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 19/6/11 by Paul TigerB6]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Paul TigerB6

posted on 25/6/11 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Ok guys n gals. I really need this out of the garage due to another project (my MR2 mk1 getting a V6) about to arrive (the engine is anyway - car already here). I'm willing to accept offers (sensible ones please) for the kit.

Ok so anyone wanna make a bid?? £1200 will certainly secure this anyway. The roll bar alone was £295 plus VAT and still in its bubble wrap

[Edited on 25/6/11 by Paul TigerB6]

daniel mason

posted on 26/6/11 at 10:46 AM Reply With Quote
that is cheap!

Paul TigerB6

posted on 26/6/11 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
that is cheap!

Sure is - but seems that nobody is buying at the moment!! Handbrake cables are custom jobbies so £100 from Tiger also, £350 for the roll bar so basically the chassis, front suspension components, steering column rear donor brakes / hubs etc and the CARBON FIBRE body tub are up for £750!!

Paul TigerB6

posted on 29/6/11 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Bump............... feeling guilty for bumping my own thread now!!
Paul TigerB6

posted on 9/7/11 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
<Bump> Still available........
Paul TigerB6

posted on 31/7/11 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Now SOLD

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.