Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: what do i do with it ......
Volvorsport

posted on 19/6/11 at 11:18 PM Reply With Quote
what do i do with it ......

well interestingly id sold my rolling chassis for 500 bar , then err , the usual started and the bloke pulled out giving me a deposit .

so ive now got a rolling chassis minus engine /gearbox.

i re list it , bloke wants to pay me 300 - hmm not sure if i want to accept 300 , well i didnt anyway so im £50 out of pocket .

i need to rediscover the joys of locosting.....

anyway , ive always wanted to build a middy , and i got to thinking if im brave enough , ill just cut the bloody front end off , reweld it further down ie at the front of the tub , weld the t5 x member in at the back , hey presto turbo 5 middy .

hmm what about bodywork , well that sylva leader bodywork would actually turn into a nicely made out GRP monocoque ........

but then reality sets in , im off to buy a bloody MX5...............

www.dbsmotorsport.co.uk
getting dirty under a bus

RazMan

posted on 20/6/11 at 06:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sounds like you need a lie down in a darkened room for a while

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Kwik

posted on 20/6/11 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
what is it with everyone wanting mx5's all of a sudden?

if you have space cant you just keep the rolling chassis until you can sell it for £500 on here, not exactly going to plumet in value over night...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.