Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Complete to$$er
Snuggs

posted on 15/8/11 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
Complete to$$er

Words fail me

WTF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/snuggstcb
Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.
I doubt therefore I may be.
Luposlipophobia : Fear of being chased by wolves around a freshly waxed kitchen floor, while wearing only socks on your feet.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
http://www.venganza.org
http://www.jesusandmo.net/
http://www.snuggs.co.uk

david_hornet27

posted on 15/8/11 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
What a be11end!! The interview makes me dislike him even more...
welderman

posted on 15/8/11 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
The road on which he lives on says alot. What an arsehole

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

scootz

posted on 15/8/11 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
I don't get the lawyers point... he's trying to say that because he was reading out a number displayed on the second phone to the caller, then it wasn't as serious as if he was communicating with a third party. How so? Does he think that the number would have just popped up on the screen of the second phone by magic!? Surely Del-Boy would have had to fish through the phones menu to get to the number which involves pretty much the same actions as if was texting someone else???

It's Evolution Baby!

JoelP

posted on 15/8/11 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
Ha Interesting that what went wrong for him was not that he crashed, but that he got caught. He might have been quite good at steering with his knees.

Anyone know what the specific offenses were? Would you get two charges of being on a phone He got banned for points from totting up, most of which would be from the insurance offense.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Yazza54

posted on 15/8/11 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
The C word was invented for idiots like him

I'm unhappy cos I eat and I eat cos I'm unhappy

Liam

posted on 15/8/11 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
I don't get the lawyers point... he's trying to say that because he was reading out a number displayed on the second phone to the caller, then it wasn't as serious as if he was communicating with a third party. How so? Does he think that the number would have just popped up on the screen of the second phone by magic!? Surely Del-Boy would have had to fish through the phones menu to get to the number which involves pretty much the same actions as if was texting someone else???

Come on he has to at least try, doesn't he - it's his job!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 16/8/11 at 05:21 PM Reply With Quote
What the article doesn't say is that he got a medal for being the first man to sucessfully multitask

02GF74

posted on 20/8/11 at 08:47 AM Reply With Quote
there should be a web site where you can anonymously shop in anyone seen driving and using a mobile thone - I can guaranttee to see at least one peerson per day.

it would be easy revenue as the driver's phone records can be checked as this is logged as well as I understand the approxuimate location.

rusty nuts

posted on 20/8/11 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote
I think your all just jealous because you can't multitask like him . I have enough trouble even texting let alone talking to someone at the same time without the driving
Triton

posted on 20/8/11 at 09:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
I think your all just jealous because you can't multitask like him . I have enough trouble even texting let alone talking to someone at the same time without the driving

Totally agree there

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RAYLEE29

posted on 20/8/11 at 11:20 AM Reply With Quote
I like the idea of being able to report people for using theyre phones but theres no way it would lead to prosecution without evidence
how would you get evidence?
you can get done for just looking at your phone and if it causes an accident it dangerous driving.
kill someone whilst driving and texting is 14 years
Ray

build diary1
http://picasaweb.google.com/raylee290/RoadsterPics#
build diary2
http://picasaweb.google.com/raylee290/KITCARPICS?authkey=Gv1sRgCI2AouyYgpuQmAE#

Dick Axtell

posted on 20/8/11 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74...you can anonymously shop in anyone seen driving and using a mobile thone - I can guaranttee to see at least one peerson per day.

Only ONE!!? Usually see far too many!

gottabedone

posted on 20/8/11 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
Who's paying for the expensive suit making the meaningless statement while the unemployed Mr Twophones is stood there looking all smug He looks like he's so full of remorse that he can hardly contain himself!

My 60 mile (mostly motorway) commute is full of Łukwits like him causing mayhem texting, eating, doing their hair and putting on their makeup ...........and that's just the blokes!

Steve

mrwibble

posted on 20/8/11 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
saw an artic lorry driver with his phone to his ear this morning on the way in... whats the matter with these tight arses, hands free you fools.
02GF74

posted on 20/8/11 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RAYLEE29
I like the idea of being able to report people for using theyre phones but theres no way it would lead to prosecution without evidence
how would you get evidence?

I am not expert on the mobile phone system but I am pretty sure that the time of the call is logged as well as the station that is dealing with it - the station can be used to verify the driver was in the vicinity reported (there was talk of using mobile phone stations for gps i.e. using triangulation so the near whearabouts probably to the nearest 100 m can be determined).

there are enough road cameras to be able to determine when and where the driver was at the time of the reported incident.

the person driving would need to prove they were elsewhere at the time they were reported having the conversation.

ofcourse like any other system it is open to abuse as someone could be reported as driving when in fact hey were a pedestrian but I am sure if the will was there, the problmes could be ironed out.

JoelP

posted on 20/8/11 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Dont see the problem myself, its not the most serious misdemeanor. Hardly like drink driving?

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Ninehigh

posted on 20/8/11 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Dont see the problem myself, its not the most serious misdemeanor. Hardly like drink driving?

True he could be speeding, and as we all know speeding is the main cause of death of anything in the world ever...

mrwibble

posted on 20/8/11 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP

till he hits someone, at least with 1 phone he could be looking where hes going, but reading one phone whilst holding another, at 70mph? i wouldn't fancy that conversation with the arresting copper.

"excuse me sir, but your an idiot"

"yes officer, i'm very sorry, i think my brain's been fried by all these mobile phones..."

[Edited on 20/8/11 by mrwibble]

RAYLEE29

posted on 20/8/11 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
a tfaffic cop told me yesterday that as far as the law is concerned hands free is still using the phone and you can still be prosecuted for using it (i was on a driver awareness scheme at the time)
Ray

build diary1
http://picasaweb.google.com/raylee290/RoadsterPics#
build diary2
http://picasaweb.google.com/raylee290/KITCARPICS?authkey=Gv1sRgCI2AouyYgpuQmAE#

Ninehigh

posted on 20/8/11 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
But how is talking to someone via an earpiece (like airline pilots do btw) worse than talking to someone who's physically there?

I had have tools carry on nattering away while I try to avoid the van drifting round the corner...

BenB

posted on 20/8/11 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
But how is talking to someone via an earpiece (like airline pilots do btw) worse than talking to someone who's physically there?

I had have tools carry on nattering away while I try to avoid the van drifting round the corner...

Or using a walky talky type device like the plod use all the time whilst driving. One rule for them.....

Ninehigh

posted on 20/8/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

Or using a walky talky type device like the plod use all the time whilst driving. One rule for them.....

Oh yes and the CB radio I had in my taxi...

mrwibble

posted on 21/8/11 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RAYLEE29
a tfaffic cop told me yesterday that as far as the law is concerned hands free is still using the phone and you can still be prosecuted for using it (i was on a driver awareness scheme at the time)
Ray

i sometimes find cops knowledge of the law questionable.

AA website
"While it is an offence to be seen using a hand held phone, regardless of whether driving has been affected, this is not the case for hands free phones.

However, a driver seen not to be in control of a vehicle while using a hands free phone can be prosecuted for that offence. The penalties are the same as for using a hand held phone."

[Edited on 21/8/11 by mrwibble]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.