Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stafford report ----- absolute rubbish again
jack_t

posted on 18/9/11 at 09:45 AM Reply With Quote
Stafford report ----- absolute rubbish again

Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together as this show was great a couple of years ago but after the fiaso of a poor show last year this year just takes the biscuit the beat part of the show for me was a MeV trying to race me in my r32 he sure got his arse handed to him

NigeEss

posted on 18/9/11 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
.....and breathe..........

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.................Douglas Adams.

Mr C

posted on 18/9/11 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jack_t
Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together as this show was great a couple of years ago but after the fiaso of a poor show last year this year just takes the biscuit the beat part of the show for me was a MeV trying to race me in my r32 he sure got his arse handed to him

Hi Jack, long time no see, Uni good? Glad I didn't make the effort to attend. In two minds about going to Exeter as well. Hope Phils keeping well, send my regards.

Getting there slowly with the car Still struggling with delays on recieving bits from Simon, he's an absolute nightmare!!

Hopefully catch up soon at a show sometime

Mike

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

thenorthface

posted on 18/9/11 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Was that u then booting it out of the gates this morning in a new shape blue r32 ?

jack_t

posted on 19/9/11 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
nooooo

blakep82

posted on 19/9/11 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
"then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together"

is that "then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself. MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall. in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together"

or

then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself, MnR and MeV. don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion. it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together

a few commas full stops would make it a bit easier to read

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Alfa145

posted on 19/9/11 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV.....

Didn't GBS go either?

[Edited on 19/9/11 by Alfa145]

clairetoo

posted on 19/9/11 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alfa145
Didn't GBS go either?

Odd..........GBS were there , along with Vindicator and a couple of others . I went into the hall looking for some cheap tools , and came away disappointed

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

Alfa145

posted on 19/9/11 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
Funnily enough I went to the Game Fair just down the road on the Sat and got some nice cheap tools from the many tool stands there as I expected there would be non at Stafford.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.