Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tiger Avon seats WANTED!!!
kenny8

posted on 23/10/11 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
Tiger Avon seats WANTED!!!

hi all, i am not sure if this is the correct place to make this post as i new to this forum.
i am a student studying aeronautical engineering and building a Tiger Avon using a 200sx s13 in my spare time.

anyway does anyone have a set of seats for sale that will fit a Tiger Avon i would prefer some hight back seats either fiberglass or leather. I am not sure what seats actually fit the Avon i have been looking around and a lot of people say the odessey ranger? does anyone have a set for sale???

thanks, tom

laptoprob

posted on 23/10/11 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
Not sure if your looking for a cheap option mate but try Mac#1 motorsport for the same as i have in my Avon.

They were around 250 quid

01142510116 Mark/Colin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajlF4nWJtGA

kenny8

posted on 23/10/11 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by laptoprob
Not sure if your looking for a cheap option mate but try Mac#1 motorsport for the same as i have in my Avon.

They were around 250 quid

01142510116 Mark/Colin

just tried to have a look on their website but it says the account has been suspended?

i would like seats as cheap as possible tbh up to 200 max.
do you know if the seats from the link below will fit? the fibreglass ones say fits all 7s but my cockpit is only just over 16" wide.

http://www.kitpartsdirect.com/pages/index.cfm#content_391146

thanks, tom

Triton

posted on 24/10/11 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
There is a downside to cheap grp seats, they won't be very sturdy and the backs tend to be glued on and eventually come apart due to the seat flexing...Not that I'm biased or anything but the Triton seats are far better for not much more.

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RK

posted on 25/10/11 at 12:05 AM Reply With Quote
1 more vote for Triton. Excellent quality, and comfortable.

If you have questions regarding the CA18DET fire away. I have that in my car. (Deman SR7/MK clone with MX5 running gear) There are a few issues in using this engine.

kenny8

posted on 25/10/11 at 07:21 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RK
1 more vote for Triton. Excellent quality, and comfortable.

If you have questions regarding the CA18DET fire away. I have that in my car. (Deman SR7/MK clone with MX5 running gear) There are a few issues in using this engine.

usu sent m8 thanks!!!

thanks for all the advice guys!!!!!! btw does your daughter do student discount? he he

tom

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.