Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Some one neare Nantwich cheshire clued up on megasquirt
monck

posted on 19/11/11 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
Some one neare Nantwich cheshire clued up on megasquirt

Hi there, im looking for Someone to help me (im hopeless with electrics)

My car was a 1800 zetec on 40 webbers when i got it and now the summer is over im changing to a new 2.0 blacktop on injection (bike tb's and megasquirt 2 v3)

I have started to remove the mega-jolt, witch i thought was a stand alone bit of wiring and i could easily unplug and remove but it links into a loom that plugs into a connection going into the Scuttle i don't really want to remove everything and then hit problems .. i cant see as its dark already but i assume the plug in the scuttle goes to fuses ect under the dash ?

If anyone could help me there id be grateful i could do with getting it removed and selling the mega-jolt get some cash back

Also i have bought a mega-squirt 2 v3 ecu .. It came with a loom that plugs in the ecu one end and the other end is uncut and labled up for sensors ect

I have read alot on the mega-squirt site but not alot sank in ( i just am hopeless with electrics !!!!!!!)

Basically my engines not in as im waiting on a sump but if someone could help me install as much as possible without for some beer tokens it would be appreciated

I know an electrician who was going to help but since i mentioned ecu hes not so keen !!

Ryan

austin man

posted on 19/11/11 at 06:14 PM Reply With Quote
The loom will be going into the edis unit if it is an early megajolt

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

grassracer

posted on 19/11/11 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Can't help but might be interested in the Megajolt when you do get it off!
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
monck

posted on 19/11/11 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
Austin man its a its a Chester sport cars MJL V3 igniton
rdodger

posted on 20/11/11 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
Is Telford too far?

Dale at http://baileyperformance.co.uk/ is very good.

monck

posted on 11/12/11 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
I have heard of Bailey performance i will be taking my car there to get roaded when im done

i was hoping someone local would pop down shed some light on in talk me threw it chack the diagrams i have got are right ect im happy to bung them some beer tokens for doing so ......

Ryan

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.