Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ford Transit 115 T350 High Top / LWB registered May 2006
spdpug98

posted on 20/11/11 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Ford Transit 115 T350 High Top / LWB registered May 2006

After lots of soul searching I have decided to put my van up for sale, the van has had all of the equipment removed but will remain with the current two separate work areas unless the buyer would like it all removed, which is not a difficult job

I was in the process of setting up a Smart Repair Business, but since looking at setting up the Business I have been working up in London and had no time to actually do it

The Van is a Ford Transit 115 T350 High Top / LWB registered May 2006

The van has one previous owner and has approx 91050 miles on the clock, the van comes with a full detailed service history, the van was MOT'd when I purchased it which runs until 23rd June 2012

The van is in good condition for its age both internally & externally

The van is currently set up with 2 distinct areas both fed with 240v power from a RCD protected distribution board in the rear of the van, the front section has 3 double sockets and the rear has 3 at high level, both areas have fluorescent lighting fixed to the ceiling cross members providing good levels of light in both area

I anyone has any questions drop me a line and I will get back to you, I am based in Hampshire on the South Coast

£4,500.00

[Edited on 20/11/11 by spdpug98]

My Blog: http://spdpug98.wordpress.com/

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.