Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Dutton Phaeton or similar
computid

posted on 21/11/11 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
Dutton Phaeton or similar

Hi all,
Im looking for a cheap daily driver. Its got to be a kit car, its got to be less then a 1.6 (It can be bigger but the price has to be right so I can change the engine or pay the extra insurance) and id prefer it to be 'sporty' (but this can be wavered for the right price )

Ive got up to £1400 to spend on one (can go higher for the perfect car), but its got to have T&T for at least a couple months and if the mot expires within 2 months of the sale then you'll have to be willing to put it through a fresh one (at my expense).

Oh, and I live in Leighton Buzzard (LU72) so the closer the better although I am willing to travel.

So, WHY?

EDIT:

Sorry, forgot to add, if its a convertible it MUST have wet weather gear (or there must be enough left in the budget to buy some!)

[Edited on 21/11/11 by computid]

jonno

posted on 21/11/11 at 06:12 PM Reply With Quote
Shame your not further up the country DUTTON LEGERRA 1990 1100 Cross flow Engine | eBay

Keep your eyes on pistonheads, dutton owners club and ebay for a good start.. and good luck with your search

having fun on a budget

computid

posted on 21/11/11 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jonno
Shame your not further up the country DUTTON LEGERRA 1990 1100 Cross flow Engine | eBay

Keep your eyes on pistonheads, dutton owners club and ebay for a good start.. and good luck with your search

Yes, unfortunately that ones a bit far for me!

Thanks anyway

computid

posted on 25/11/11 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
Bump
snowy2

posted on 1/1/12 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
My insurance company doesn't care what engine i put in the car it's still the same insurance, cheap.....who are you with?

sometimes you are the pigeon, most of the time the statue.

computid

posted on 1/1/12 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snowy2
My insurance company doesn't care what engine i put in the car it's still the same insurance, cheap.....who are you with?

Because of my age there is only one company that will touch me and thats footman james. Got it sorted now anyway with a 1.5 Minari Roadsport

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.