Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suzuki Vitara 4x4 ideal for winter
winchman

posted on 26/11/11 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
Suzuki Vitara 4x4 ideal for winter

Its with great sadness that the time has come after a fab five years to part with our 1991 Vitara.
Its fantastic in the snow and a good winter car, its only been used for shows, bad weather and school runs and the odd pay and play day
Its a 1.6 JLX Petrol.
It has both Hard and Soft tops although the soft top has seen better days, we only fit it for the annual trip to Blackpool lights.
The hard top is a top of the range job with Heated Screen, Stainless steel roof rack Aerial bracket, rear work light and front spots.
It has a 1.5" spring lift for extra clearance, rock sliders and sump guard for protection
It is always garaged, has an impbiliser, lockable tool box under the bonnet.
It has has a new full clutch about 3000 miles ago and a new battery in the summer.
Tyres all match spare has never been used, rest have done about 2000 miles so are like new, these tyres are a good all rounder quiet on the road but excellent in mud and snow
Its a very capable off roader with a good turning circle, excellent heater, no rust, never got stuck in the 8" snow we had and always started even when it was -18, the best thing is its much smaller than a land rover and very agile
Its cheap to insure as a second car I pay £130 a year Fully Comp with full recovery included for a 2000 mile limit including commuting as I commute in it in bad weather, Road tax is about £200 a year

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

winchman

posted on 26/11/11 at 05:27 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry I forgot to add its £1999, I would take a part ex if this helped, its totally rust free and also I have some spares to go with it.
It will come with 12 months MOT think its taxed for a good few months too.

daviep

posted on 26/11/11 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Maybe want to add a location.

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

winchman

posted on 26/11/11 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
Good point
St.Helens Merseyside Junction 7 of the M62

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.