Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sony PSP
Simon

posted on 21/1/12 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
Sony PSP

My eldest is after a Sony PSP. From what we can make out, they're are quite old and gettest past their best.

http://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/8989448/Sony-PSP-3000-Slim-Lite-Console-Base-Unit-Silver/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&s earchstring=psp+console&urlrefer=search

Him and his bro already have a Wii and Nintendo DS's. What's everyone's opinion on PSP's.

Cheers

ATB

Simon

Ninehigh

posted on 21/1/12 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
Much of a sameness from what I've seen, only the games are on a funky little disc.

There's a psp3000 (or something like that) that's the current one..

I guess the best way to describe it would be that the PS3 is to the Wii what the PSP is to the DS

tomprescott

posted on 22/1/12 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
There's a new version coming out soon (called PS Vita) - I haven't looked into it much but have already seen headlines suggesting it's not that great. The problem with all the handhelds is that the games are expensive, the console games seem to reduce in price much faster (i.e. a couple of months after it's released you can get most games for 20 or less, not always the case for the handhelds)

A bird in the hand....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.