Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pikey scum - again ........
Jasper

posted on 2/2/12 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Pikey scum - again ........

The more I learn about Pikeys travellers, the more programmes I watch about them on TV, and the more news stories you read about them, just goes to show that these people are the total scum of the earth, they give NOTHING back to the communities they pray on.

The just promote a culture of violence, no-education, teenage marriage, tax avoidance, welfare fraud, and criminal behaviour to pay for their big flash cars and huge vulgar weddings.

The sooner they are integrated into modern society or wiped off the face of the earth the better:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16836065

Even my liberal hippy love-everyone wife who originally tried to defend their lifestyles has given up.

And they give that Pikey scumbag Paddy airtime on TV too, makes my blood boil

Anyway, Thursday rant over .......

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

jossey

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
I watched a program about making rocket launchers with explosive d size battery grenades.

They look awsome for blowing up caravans.

We had an issue with them moving into glasshoughton when i lived there. i got woke up at 1am but a neighbour with a huge hammer and about 20 other miner type people. well needless to say we persuaded the travellers to move on and one of them took a kid who was a traveller back to the site cos he found him in the garage steeling stuff.

The kid about 18 had obviously fallen on a Hammer poor lad.

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tomgregory2000

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
i fuc*ing hate the fu*ks

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THEM IN THIS WORLD

they just nick everything they can get their hands on and leave the place where they have been staying in a right sh1t hole and dont care!!!!!!

so much living off the land and leave the place how they found it!!!

They think they are entitled to anything they want

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
The more I learn about Pikeys travellers, the more programmes I watch about them on TV, and the more news stories you read about them, just goes to show that these people are the total scum of the earth, they give NOTHING back to the communities they pray on.

The just promote a culture of violence, no-education, teenage marriage, tax avoidance, welfare fraud, and criminal behaviour to pay for their big flash cars and huge vulgar weddings.

The sooner they are integrated into modern society or wiped off the face of the earth the better:

Nothing like a bit of ethnic cleansing to make the world a better place...!

Dont judge an entire race because of one TV series/BBC report. Yes, the Gypsy wedding (C4) are unbeleivably OTT, but do you honestly beelive it is representative of all travellers? Not in the slightest.... Just like any population, some will be good uns, and others not... furthermore, your generalisations are specifc to 'Irish Gypsies' - Romani Gypsies have a very different outlook/morals (although I too amnow generalising)....

coyoteboy

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
I have reservations about this subject. While I don't agree all of them are like that and you can't judge them all based on TV programmes etc, or the fact that when they "come to town" there's usually a massive spike in local crime, the one thing I don't like is the fact that they demand help, space, acceptance but won't contribute via taxes.
karlak

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
My wife is a School teacher and has "traveller" kids in her class.

You would be a bit miffed if you found out that they get picked up and dropped off back to their caravan site by council funded Taxi then ? Or that the council has Traveller Liaison officers who help them with all and sundry, from free courses to free shoes for the kids etc.

To be honest I just lump them in with many other free-loaders - Single mums with multiple kids, benefit cheats and so on.. All taking for more out of the system than it can stand.

[Edited on 2/2/12 by karlak]

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

Jasper

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote

Dont judge an entire race because of one TV series/BBC report. Yes, the Gypsy wedding (C4) are unbeleivably OTT, but do you honestly beelive it is representative of all travellers? Not in the slightest.... Just like any population, some will be good uns, and others not... furthermore, your generalisations are specifc to 'Irish Gypsies' - Romani Gypsies have a very different outlook/morals (although I too amnow generalising)....

If you can show me just one Irish Traveller who works for a living - pays his taxes, never physically threatens people, encourages their kids to get a decent eduction, never dumps loads of sh*t everywhere they go, never rips off vulnerable people, then I will retract my comments. But I honestly believe with this group of people that the vast majority are total scumbags with no redeamable qualities.

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by karlak

You would be a bit miffed if you found out that they get picked up and dropped off back to their caravan site by council funded Taxi then ? Or that the council has Traveller Liaison officers who help them with all and sundry, from free courses to free shoes for the kids etc.

To be honest I just lump them in with many other free-loaders - Single mums with multiple kids, benefit cheats and so on.. All taking for more out of the system than it can stand.

Why are single mums with multiple kids freeloaders?! Fair enough to aim that sort of comment at benefits cheaters, but not all single parents are freeloaders! I could argue anyone who uses the NHS is a freeloader, as I pay my taxes, but dont use the NHS...!

A little bit of tolerance and compassion can go a long way...

roadrunner

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by twybrow
quote:

Why are single mums with multiple kids freeloaders?! Fair enough to aim that sort of comment at benefits cheaters, but not all single parents are freeloaders! I could argue anyone who uses the NHS is a freeloader, as I pay my taxes, but dont use the NHS...!

I guess you haven't had to put up with them yet.

JoelP

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

It can usually be assumed that a single mum isnt working, and is claiming a lot of benefits. Some of these people will be in the situation due to a relationship failure (in which case it should be looked into why the father isnt chipping in), others like a few people i know have 3 kids and never expected to pay for them themselves. This is blatent freeloading.

Re the NHS, trust me, one day you will need it, even if its only for a fridge whilst they worked out why you died! Some abuse it, like the chap i know who visits the doctor every fortnight, with a new imaginary condition each time, and some are unfortunate enough to need it regularly.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 2/2/12 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
I could join this rant, oh so easily. I've just spent the night working at the care home, trying to add some dignity to old people dying in urine soaked beds, before I get into my own (hopefully not urine soaked) for the afternoon. All for the minimum wage.
I could recklessly get into debt, start breeding in order to simply join the benefit queue and have a better life. I could buy a van, enjoy a life on the road, taking all that is 'available' around me as mine (even your stuff). I do none of these things, I agonise over not doing so, feels sometimes like I'm just being so terribly stupid trying to pay my own way. Especially in a country riddled with greed and public sector excess.

I'd better stop here and get to bed, before I'm visited by a Assistant Unpolitical Correctness Correction Officer from the council, a hoard of other ilk, or another corrupt police officer. Better wrap my head with Bacofoil.

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner

Put up with who? Single mums? Freeloaders?

We live in socilaist country - like it or not, your taxes (assuming you are paying them, and are not lumped in with the other 'freeloaders' are used for a variety of causes, some of which you will agree with, others you wont. That is normal and ok. What I object to, is sweeping gernalisations, stating that all single mums can be assumed to be 'freeloading', all pikeys are theiving, fighting drunks etc...

From the demographic/nature of this thread, I might conclude that LCB is populated by right wing capitalists hell bent on ring-fencing all the money they pay in taxes. But I wont, as I dont see that the genralisation is accurate, or welcomed.

Funny that none of you have mentioned those on the dole, or long term sick pay - I take it they are 'freeloaders' as well?

mistergrumpy

posted on 2/2/12 at 01:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

If you can show me just one Irish Traveller who works for a living - pays his taxes, never physically threatens people, encourages their kids to get a decent eduction, never dumps loads of sh*t everywhere they go, never rips off vulnerable people, then I will retract my comments. But I honestly believe with this group of people that the vast majority are total scumbags with no redeamable qualities.

I can. Not all travellers actually live in caravans you know. The vast majority of them, in the area that I work in are classed as "bricks and mortar" travellers.
In regards to your comment on Paddy Doherty then I can say that I have met him several times and yes he gets up to the odd thing, you can't deny that after every move he makes being on the telly, but he is genuinely a downright nice person. He's welcomed me into his home in his chalet, I've met his wife and his daughter and her kids too and they're all damn nice people, a world way from what you are describing. Now his sons on the other hand.....

What I'm saying is that you are generalising based on a small section of the community and your own experiences, I know where your coming from and entirely understand the things you say but they're not all bad, not all of them.

MikeFellows

posted on 2/2/12 at 01:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

We live in socilaist country - like it or not, your taxes (assuming you are paying them, and are not lumped in with the other 'freeloaders' are used for a variety of causes, some of which you will agree with, others you wont. That is normal and ok. What I object to, is sweeping gernalisations, stating that all single mums can be assumed to be 'freeloading', all pikeys are theiving, fighting drunks etc...

From the demographic/nature of this thread, I might conclude that LCB is populated by right wing capitalists hell bent on ring-fencing all the money they pay in taxes. But I wont, as I dont see that the genralisation is accurate, or welcomed.

Funny that none of you have mentioned those on the dole, or long term sick pay - I take it they are 'freeloaders' as well?

I fit nicely into your generalisation

and yep I include the people on dole for greater than 6 months and 90% of the people on long term sick

whitestu

posted on 2/2/12 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

The vast majority of them, in the area that I work in are classed as "bricks and mortar" travellers.

That's excellent! I think I'm a "Toyota Prius" Ferarri 458 driver, or should that be the other way round?

JoelP

posted on 2/2/12 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeFellows
quote:
quote:

I fit nicely into your generalisation

and yep I include the people on dole for greater than 6 months and 90% of the people on long term sick

Id agree with you there mike. Id maybe allow 12 months on the dole before its a total pisstake, but 6 months is definately getting dubious. I laid off two lads last year and both were working again within a fortnight. The guy i mentioned above who goes to the doctor too much, has been on the sick for about 6 years, for nothing more than hypochondria.

All the pikey sites ive seen are a total mess, not just household waste but flytipped trade waste. The ones who collect scrap metal are always poking around peoples gardens without asking, ive seen it many times, and also had loads of stuff taken from my garden. I cant prove they dont pay taxes but i find it hard to believe that they sit down and do a tax return every year.

As far as im concerned, everyone who takes out more than they put in is a freeloader. I claim child benefit, and intend to apply for working tax credit, but that is hugely less than the tax i pay each year.

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
An interesting link to see if you are contributor or a beneficiary....!

I am -£27,000 overall - I better get very ill later in life to recover that 'investment', given that I'm only 30 now!

JoelP

posted on 2/2/12 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
Think you are missing the link there!

The Venom Project

posted on 2/2/12 at 03:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper

BOLLOX.....

Do you live in the real world?

All Travelling scumbag Pikey's And we are talking Scum Bag, Hobby caravan owners here, the kind of caravan that is longer than a static, to keep all the stolen Copper and Lead in..... You clearly must live on a street hidden away from all the thieving pikey bastards...

In Short:

The Irish equivalent is "knacker". When using the word "knacker" on tv or radio it is polite to mention that it is being used in the "urban scumbag" sense of the word and not referring to the travelling community. Irish "chavs" are also referred to as a "creamer" or "townie". "Creamer" comes from the hairstyle that was popular among Irish Chavs in the early 90's short cropped hair with the upper part bleached blond. Clothing style was St.Bernard Argyle pullover from Dunnes Stores, Adidas tracksuit bottoms, Nike Trainers, Gore-Tex Jacket and the standard gold sovereign signet ring. A piebald pony was also standard instead of a BMW.

It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.....

Ninehigh

posted on 2/2/12 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
Liking the way the short bit's the longest

In my experience out of 10 pikeys/irish builders/so on 2 will be great blokes, 5 will be alright (no better or worse people than anyone else) and 3 have already worked out what and how to rob from you

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Think you are missing the link there!

Ooops!

Linky

twybrow

posted on 2/2/12 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Venom Project
BOLLOX.....

Do you live in the real world?

You clearly must live on a street hidden away from all the thieving pikey bastards...

Yes I do live in the real world - a world where we are so quick to judge, and jump to conclusions - a world full of hatred, spite, jealousy and anger. Sadly a world where people like Hitler and Stalin are able to build upon the sort of views aired here. I am genuinely saddened that so many people are so quick to write off a population - I thought more of the LCB community than that.

Well actually, I lived for 5 happy years within 1/2 mile of one of the largest ever 'Pikey families' of prolific criminals anywhere in the country - . The Johnsons. When they raided their camp (lots of armed police, and the village shut down for several hours), the crime rate in the county dropped by 80% overnight - so believe me, I know what these people can be capable of. But that does not mean they are all like that, and that they fit your sterotypes.

Do you seriously actually believe an entire race of poeple are all bad? Come on chaps - this is sounding like 100 years ago... 'No Irish, no blacks and no gays'.

bj928

posted on 2/2/12 at 05:00 PM Reply With Quote
i earn loads but don't pay tax, i'm not a free loader, i have paid lots of tax in the past, i have found a loophole to get round tax, i work in a non EU country (usa) for to many months a year, and spend less than 91 days in the uk in a financial year so don't have to declare my US earnings and my US visa is tax exempt as i'm a farm worker in theory, i live on the road, although it is in a truck as a truck driver, its such a nice feeling to know i'm not paying for the uk freeloaders, when i come back for the time i need to to wait for a new visa i live off savings, and pay tax on fuel and everything i buy.
Benzine

posted on 2/2/12 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
Ask someone who's stayed with travellers for two months anything Not irish travellers (although there were a few irish amongst them) Great people who had jobs, sense of community far greater than anywhere else I've lived, best summer I've had.

quote:
Originally posted by twybrowI am genuinely saddened that so many people are so quick to write off a population - I thought more of the LCB community than that.

this ^

[Edited on 2-2-2012 by Benzine]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
snakebelly

posted on 2/2/12 at 05:22 PM Reply With Quote
had to move my business unit becuase of the thieving scum, every december for 3 years running travellers moved in down the road and turned us and our 3 neighbouring units over (were an it business) presumabley christmas shopping for laptops. In the end we couldnt get insurance on the premises! Council put cctv in but they always put a bag over the plates on the transit so no real help. Even spent a couple of nights sitting in with a soitgun but no joy, shame really even had a couple of knives handy to "drop" next to the bodies!!!!
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.