New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Kit Car Crisis The truth behind the car
ben2011

posted on 19/10/13 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66
quote:
Originally posted by ben2011
This series is being shown all day today on discovery turbo. Followed by the much better A Racing Car is Born!

Kit car crisis is a bit lame, but the racing car is born series is good - to be honest both programs influenced me to take the plunge and build a car.

Yeah the bloke is a complete muppet but it does inspire you to get out and build something! Racing Car is Born is a different take on things as the Westfield is a complete bolt together kit, but still great to watch especially with the hill climb and race elements at the end.

CosKev3

posted on 1/6/20 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
Just watching this series for the first time &#129299;
steve m

posted on 1/6/20 at 04:39 PM Reply With Quote
I couldn't bare to watch the series again, it was awful, and MR came out of what I watched as a total cock
I never knew why the series ended, but do now, !!!

I watched most of the Mark Evans series from cars to helis and an aeroplane, and he has a charisma that made it interesting
Also Wheeler dealers, not everyones favorite, But Mike B, does come over quite well, along with Ed China/Ant as good sidekicks

Camper Van crisis, was good fun, and his beetle was ok, and the format was ok, for its day

Jmho

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

<<  3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.