Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Thanks Mk Lads
jakeob

posted on 6/7/12 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Mk Lads

Had great service from the lads at MK this week,

Sorted me out with a spare drive shaft, Drum to brake conversion kit, and new uprights

All fitted spot on first time...

Thanks!!

Greenie

posted on 6/7/12 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah.... I have always found Dannie and the team so helpful

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gavin174

posted on 6/7/12 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
its been a while since I have heard someone give MK praise!!!

or where you just lucky

http://www.essexkitcarclub.com

LBMEFM

posted on 6/7/12 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
I have nothing but praise for the MK lads, they have always given me excellent service including sending me parts on trust before I paid for them. I live many many miles from them, each time I have visited they have been great. Once I joined them in mums meat & potato pie and on a another occassion I was running really late so I met them down their local with the parts I wanted and Danny bought me a pint. When I first bought my MK kit we had a great day out at Donington, Steve took us for some fast laps, and when I meet them at shows they are always very friendly. I speak as I find and I don't think you could find a nicer bunch of guy's. Barry

[Edited on 6/7/12 by LBMEFM]

DRC INDY 7

posted on 6/7/12 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gavin174
its been a while since I have heard someone give MK praise!!!

or where you just lucky

Is there any need to add a negative comment ?????????????

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

austin man

posted on 6/7/12 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
beat me to it

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

chicade

posted on 6/7/12 at 10:24 PM Reply With Quote
mk

Cant and wont fault them either always been helpful and gone well out there way to help took parts to shows met them at race meetings to collect bits and always done me a good deal too so no complaints from me
there is a few ' anti MK' members on here but i dont see the point in constantly bringing old/past experiances up its just old news so forget it and just move on.... ok so you wont probably use MK or buy from there again because of some of your experiances with them but i dont see why a select few should constantly bad mouth them when 95% of the time they get it right and in my opinion they are genuine and spot on just let everyone fend for them selves and let them make there own decisions on there level of service before sticking the boot in so to speak and putting them off before they even get chance to deal with them.

RANT OVER LOL

austin man

posted on 6/7/12 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
well said that man

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

chicade

posted on 6/7/12 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
thanks....just get sick of hearing the same old cr*p week in week out by the same bunch same old story. move on buy a caterham or something if you want main dealer service.
austin man

posted on 6/7/12 at 10:58 PM Reply With Quote
couldnt agree more, Im sure any business has a few complaints same as you say same bunch same old story and drone really Yawn yawn yawn. Even a possitive is marred by old news

Greenie

posted on 7/7/12 at 07:13 AM Reply With Quote
There are doing a descent job in a unique industry in very tough times producing a great product against healthy completion .......keep it up MK!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
parkiboy

posted on 16/7/12 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Not really dealt with anyone but Danny but he has been very helpful, had a really good service from them, living locally he even came to pick up and drop off my car at his own time an expense pre IVA when i could not drive it. I cant understand all the negativity they get, everytime i go they are ridiculously busy them seem to work really hard.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.