Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Loading Pics
LBMEFM

posted on 9/7/12 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
Loading Pics

I have just recieved a fantastic e-mail with pics, I would like to show them to you guys. Could someone please help me, I am completely useless at this computer stuff treat me like an an idiot, to put them on the site.
keith777

posted on 9/7/12 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
We must have gone to different schools together cos i'm cr@p too

[Edited on 9/7/12 by keith777]

cheers Keith

Chippy

posted on 9/7/12 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
Post them into your photo archive is the easiest way. Then its simple to put them into your posts. HTH Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Westy1994

posted on 10/7/12 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
Although I have managed in the past to upload pics to my archive held on the site, just of late anything I try to upload fails, and I get this message

"Sorry! is an unnsuported file type. Please email ChrisW if you believe it should be"

All my pics are Jpg and are no bigger than 3MB, the pics I already have in my archive have been uploaded in the same way by the same camera using the same format.

Any ideas Chris on what's wrong?.

Rich

[Edited on 10/7/12 by Westy1994]

Chippy

posted on 11/7/12 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Westy1994
Although I have managed in the past to upload pics to my archive held on the site, just of late anything I try to upload fails, and I get this message
"Sorry! is an unnsuported file type. Please email ChrisW if you believe it should be"
All my pics are Jpg and are no bigger than 3MB, the pics I already have in my archive have been uploaded in the same way by the same camera using the same format.
Any ideas Chris on what's wrong?.
Rich
[Edited on 10/7/12 by Westy1994]

You are trying to upload pictures that are too big, you need to reduce the size down to around 4 or 500 picsels wide. HTH Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Westy1994

posted on 11/7/12 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Is that so, oh well. Guess I will stick to using imagehosts, I really dont want to be having to resize every photo that I wish to share.

Does not explain how the photo I have of the small headlights uploaded, I never resized that one and it is 2.87MB, I have noticed the site has made this smaller however.

Not to worry I will carry on as I did before.

Thanks anyway.
Rich

[Edited on 11/7/12 by Westy1994]

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.