Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Various gadgets!
McLannahan

posted on 30/7/12 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Various gadgets!

Evening all. I've a few things to sell to have a bit of a clear out and raise some money to pay off some credit card bills!

Versus Android Tablet 7"

This is as new. I bought this for my daughter to use in the car on a recent holiday but decided that one of those cheap Tesco in-car DVD players would be more practical for the endless stream of Pippa Peg DVD's....

So as new with all the original manuals, charger, stylus ( not needed, it's touchscreen) USB cable etc....

In still excellent condition and as new.

Spec below, but webcam, hdmi, micro sd etc.... Good little tablet!

http://www.cclonline.com/product/81563/VSTOUCHPAD7/Tablet-PCs/Versus-Touch-Pad-7-Tablet-PC/SYS1731/

It's ICS 4 too so nice and up to date!

I'd like £65 posted please.

Next is an original iPad 16gig Wifi. It is in very very good condition and is only four or so months old. It was replaced under Apple's warranty in Southampton after its predecessor developed a fault.

Battery life is still fantastic and holds charge as new. Battery lasts better than the ipad3 that replaced it!

It will be boxed in the original iPad box. I'm afraid I can't find the original charger at the moment, so I've lowered the price accordingly. I have got the data/ charging USB lead though and a Apple compatible charger, so it'll have that with it. Apple chargers are easy to get hold of though and iPads will charge from an iPhone charger just at a lower rate.

Case is in very good condition and it has no obvious marks on the screen or rear either. I have always used a case cover to protect it, it's only a cheap plastic one but it's die its job! I'll include this too.

I did briefly advertise this before and I was open to offers, but it may be easier this time if I just accept a lower price!

Sorry for the awful photo, but it's just to demonstrate it working!

I'd like £160 posted for this please. Please note that I've made this quite low as I haven't got the original charger. As I've had two iPads for a while I just sed the same charger for iPhone and iPads!

Finally for now, although I do have some laptops or sale.....

an iPhone 3GS 16 Gig

This iPhone is in good condition. The screen has no visible marks on it as a protector has been on the screen from new.

This iPhone is unlocked ( properly not jail broken) as it used to be a contract Vodafone phone. It was unlocked by them at the end of a contract. I've been using my GiffGaff sim (O2) and Orange Sim in it with success for the last six months.

There is a crack at the rear of the phone on the bottom above the charging socket. This is a very common 'feature' and sadly found on most second hand iPhones! It doesn't impact the use or features in any way. Everything works as expected and battery life is still good too.

The rear casing has to be expected wear, and there's a scratch in the silver apple logo on the rear.

I hope to find the box, as I do have it, but it has been tidied away by my wife.... I don't have the charger for this I'm afraid. It was washed in the pocket of my wedding suit by the wife. Yes, my dry clean only wedding suit. Don't get me started on that one.....

I'd like £90 posted for this please.

I will accept PayPal but only as a gift payment as I'll loose too much if I don't.

Thanks all

Michael

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

samjc

posted on 30/7/12 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
If noone wants the tablet i may be intrested next week when i get payed. where abouts are you ?
McLannahan

posted on 30/7/12 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
I'm in Salisbury in Wiltshire.

Cheers

samjc

posted on 30/7/12 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
May be a fair way for me but if noone takes a liking to the tablet i may have it if your able to post (recorded delivery) to doncaster.
cheers
sam c

McLannahan

posted on 30/7/12 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by samjc
May be a fair way for me but if noone takes a liking to the tablet i may have it if your able to post (recorded delivery) to doncaster.
cheers
sam c

All the prices include postage Sam, so thats not a problem! Cheers

dimlaz

posted on 30/7/12 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent mate (i m interested for the ipad).
GavMax

posted on 31/7/12 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
Second dibs on the ipad please. Many also be interested in the iphone - just waiting for the misus to confirm.

I'll pm you.

Thanks
Gavin

CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2751
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 31/7/12 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
Also interested in the tablet mick
McLannahan

posted on 3/8/12 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
iPad now sold, many thanks all for your interest.

Just waiting to hear back from Sam about the tablet. If he's not interested it could be second dibs to Craig?

Bump for the iPhone!

Thanks all

Michael

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.