Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wanted - parcel help in Carlisle
clairetoo

posted on 23/10/12 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
Wanted - parcel help in Carlisle

I need a massive bit of help here - when I sent a set of throttle bodies off for rb968 (Richard Barr) for his Zx9 to KL V6 conversion , I made a mistake on the postcode - with the result that the parcel went to Citylink's Carlisle depot instead to Richard..........
Citylink wont do a thing to help sort this out - it seems parcel collection/delivery isnt a specialty of theirs I booked it through Parcelmonkey , and cant get hold of a phone number , plus their on-line forms are no help at all - if I could just talk to someone I may get this sorted........

Is there anyone in the Carlisle area who could get this parcel from Citylink , and forward it on to Richard (in Barrow-in-Firness) for me - all costs payed , of course .

I'm off to the hospital for the morning , so wont be around for a few hours........but I will have my phone , so can at least keep track here .

Help !

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

jamesbond007ltk

posted on 23/10/12 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
Hopefully this phone number is current: link
aerodynamix

posted on 23/10/12 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
Collection

Sorry can't help with collection I would if I was local , but I had a similar issue , a trade customer of mine tried to have some deliveries collected , didn't arrive when they were supposed to , I tried to rebook with citylink , any they will not deal with any parcel monkey collections it has to be redone through parcel monkey what a bunch of monkeys the lot of them , I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED YOU MUST BE .

Can't you just rebook collection and redelivery via parcel monkey on your account or even with citylink seeing as they have it ?

rb968

posted on 23/10/12 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
Claire,

The lads in our stores are going to talk to the Citylink driver when he turns up here but they think he comes from the Preston depot so might not be any help.

Rich

rb968

posted on 23/10/12 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamesbond007ltk
Hopefully this phone number is current: link

Cheers but sadly I think Claire's problem is she booked through Parcel Monkey and as their website says:

"Contact Parcel Monkey

How to contact us

At Parcel Monkey we do our best keep our prices the lowest in the UK. This means we need to save money where we can to pass on the savings. For this reason we do not have a telephone call centre - you cannot call us directly. Although we do have an FAQ section that should answer virtually every question you may have."

Rich

silky16v

posted on 23/10/12 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
let me have the details as i'm not far away and i've got to go past the depot on thursday on my way to newcastle
and if they will let me pick it up i can get it to barrow for you

clairetoo

posted on 23/10/12 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silky16v
let me have the details as i'm not far away and i've got to go past the depot on thursday on my way to newcastle
and if they will let me pick it up i can get it to barrow for you

Thats awesome - U2U on its way

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

trextr7monkey

posted on 23/10/12 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
Just spotted this I work literally 3 minutes drive away from the depot in Carlisle but am on holiday til Saturday (in foggy Norfolk of all places.) If it isn't, sorted by the above I can get on the case next Monday.
atb
Mike

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14016102@N00/ (cut and paste this dodgey link)

Our most recent pics are here:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkey/

clairetoo

posted on 24/10/12 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
I have just heard from Parcelmonkey - and they have sorted it out ! !
Its now due for delivery at the right address tomorrow - which is fantastic (6 days late , but that was my fault )

Thanks for theoffers of help to get this to where its supposed to be - all this has shown what a fantastic community we have here , and long may it continue

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

rb968

posted on 24/10/12 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
Great news Claire!

Big thanks to my fellow Cumbrians for your offers of help.

Cheers

Rich

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.