Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: PIR security light with built in camera
robocog

posted on 17/2/13 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
PIR security light with built in camera

I am after a good PIR security light with built in camera
Whilst searching for a good one - I have not yet found any actual footage from one so not sure if the quality will be any good

Looking at the sort that take an SD card - and do not have any fancy gubbins like a sounding alarm or "follow me" lights
Covert / inconspicuous as possible

This is to replace an exhisting PIR floodlight so mains is already installed and ready

Looking at a couple made by Freidland Response (SLC1 or SLC2) or the one that Screwfix do (Securesight VL1-B Security Video Floodlight) ...but cannot find any actual footage from day or night time recording from any of these units to check suitability

I guess I could use a lower wattage bulb in the screwfix one? - 400watts is a bit "in yer face" for the location I have in mind

Anyone used/seen/reccomend these or something similar?

Can't even find a manual for any of these to see if they over record on the 2gig cards continuously or if they fill up and wait to be erased...

Suggestions or links to actual footage?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rob

theconrodkid

posted on 17/2/13 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
had a word with a mate who does things for a living,he can get you a camera with hard drive,motion sensor and in infa red if needed,sends messages when it is tripped to e mail or your phone for about £130,extra cameras are about £30 ish,you will need cables on top of that.
these are profesional units not flea bay specials,mail or u2u me if you need any more info

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.