Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Used Indy R1 price
Jay

posted on 7/5/13 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
Used Indy R1 price

Hi,

Was trying to post my Indy in the for sale section but as I couldn't remember my old password, I had to sign up again and can't post in that section yet!

I was wondering what the going rate is these days for an Indy R1? It was completed late 2008 and i've put less than 1000 miles on it. Here are a couple of pics:

Thanks!
Jay

withersdelivers

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:01 PM Reply With Quote
I would say about £200 but don't bother putting it in the for sale section as I will give u full price haha !!
On a serious note I would say between 6 and 7k but I would ignore me an wait for more experienced valuations, good luck with the sale fella.
Neil

Jay

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
lol thanks! When I first glanced at your post I thought you said it was worth £2000 freaked out a bit!
silky16v

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
can i ask where you bought the Seats?

and what you paid for them

i'd say around 6 - 6.5k dependent on spec

Jay

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:33 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks. I bought them from a local place (In Belfast) called Procar. Think they were around £350ish but it was 5 or 6 years ago now. They are Cobra Roadster 7's iirc
motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 7/5/13 at 03:23 PM Reply With Quote
Normal practice would be to put the car up for sale for around £15,000.

Put together an 'Ebay type' advertisement, ensure it is factually incorrect, contains no punctuation whatsoever and is terribly mishepelt.

Phrases like 'awsum breaks', 'no timewaisters or dreemers', 'awsum spek' and others of that type must be incorporated.

List the car as above for around 2 years, then start complaining that there are no serious buyers out there, just 'timewaisters'. After you've had a rant about it all, simply watch the car decay (preferably outside under an unbreathable tarpaulin). Unsure what follows after you've got to that stage, but I guess you then readvertise as 'drastik reduction too sell, now only £14,995' Seems the way to go.

withersdelivers

posted on 29/5/13 at 05:35 AM Reply With Quote
Hi, did you end up putting the indy up for sale in the end?

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.