Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another good result from Bailey Performance
DannyC

posted on 3/3/14 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
Another good result from Bailey Performance

Many thanks to Dale, of Bailey Performance, for a really good day and for all his help in getting my Megasquirt set up and tuned correctly, and also for all the other mods and adjustments (corrections!) necessary to get me going.

The car is now running much smoother and pulling progressively throughout the rev range.

Great service!

Thanks

Danny

jeffw

posted on 3/3/14 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
Dale is getting a bit of a reputation....in a good way !

BaileyPerformance

posted on 4/3/14 at 09:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyC
Many thanks to Dale, of Bailey Performance, for a really good day and for all his help in getting my Megasquirt set up and tuned correctly, and also for all the other mods and adjustments (corrections!) necessary to get me going.

The car is now running much smoother and pulling progressively throughout the rev range.

Great service!

Thanks

Danny

Thanks for the post Danny, glad your happy with the work we did for you. Let me know if you need any help/advise with the supercharger conversion :-)

Cheers!

www.baileyperformance.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BaileyPerformance

posted on 4/3/14 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Dale is getting a bit of a reputation....in a good way !

I think we are slowly getting noticed, probably more so on the mx5nuz forum, those cars are getting more popular - common mods been supercharging and turbo charging.

We also get mentioned on piston heads (we have mapped some mega rover v8s)

More recently we have started doing work for a high class jaguar restorer, have another E type in the Workshop at the mo.

Cheers Dale.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.