Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Some pics of my MNR Vortx leaving me!!
markmcc21

posted on 26/3/14 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Some pics of my MNR Vortx leaving me!!

Cars been away for 2 weeks and only just had the car back for a few days and now has to go back to MNR for some more work, Gutted! missing a track day too :-(

Davey D

posted on 26/3/14 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
What is wrong with it to have to take it back to MNR?
Wheels244

posted on 26/3/14 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
That is one tall roll bar !

Build Blog: http://wheels244.wordpress.com/

snapper

posted on 27/3/14 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote
Won't be on the trailer for long
No straps!?!?

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

markmcc21

posted on 27/3/14 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
Davey I had a new clutch installed as with it sitting for a long time the old one was pretty done in (along with corner weighting, fixing a few electrical problems, fluid change, diffuser and bonnet scoop). The new one is slipping at 7k revs onwards with a boot full of throttle and also down shifts and getting to 1st (50% of the time) is hard work like im pulling on a rubber feeling lever really hard not the usual mechanical clunk feeling to engage gear. Poss flatshifter problem according to Chris. Chris is on the case and sent this guy to collect my car and also sending to Daytuner on fri to sort out the flatshifter, if that is the problem. Im hoping to have it back by wkend or mon.
Wheels im one tall bloke! its a couple inches taller than id aesthetically like but i dont really mind whilst im driving it as i dont see it and i might get to re use my helmet second time i flip a car!
Snapper I actually had to ask him if he was gona strap it done some when i thought all it was going to be was just the handbrake! He did strap all 4 corners down before he set off though and reassured me he had fully comp insurance!!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.