Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2002 mk2 MX-5 1.6 non-import
andywilson

posted on 18/5/14 at 03:37 PM Reply With Quote
2002 mk2 MX-5 1.6 non-import

Hi all,

I'm after selling my 2002 1.6 mk2 MX5 - non import.

I've owned it for 6 months, but have barely used it. seems like a shame having it sat on my drive doing nothing when someone could be getting use out of it.

It's not in bad condition for its age and mileage, few rust patches on the sills, there is a dent above the n/s/r wheel and a couple of dings in the rear bumper. Not perfect, but could be a good little project for someone.

It's done about 120k miles, MOT runs out in October, It's just been taxed for 6 months at the start of may, there is pretty comprehensive service history (previous owner had it from new), it had all its discs and pads renewed at last MOT.

One of the tyres is on the limit, however i have a part worn tyre with good tread that i'll include in the sale.

Hood is in good condition, no rips or tears, as is all the interior.

The bad bit...

when i went to start it up and take it for a spin around the block after storing it for winter, it developed a fuel leak. it smelt of fuel inside the car and there was a trickle of fuel coming from the under the car after i'd parked up, so will need trailering away.

I simply dont have time to investigate or repair it, i have too many other projects ongoing so just want shut really otherwise i'd fix it myself and get a summers use out of it.

So could be a good road car with a little work or a donor for a kit.

i'm after £1100 without tax or £1200 with tax

if theres any interest i'll stick some pictures up

thanks, andy

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

andywilson

posted on 23/5/14 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
open to offers

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.